💌 3 - confess

"How could they leave us on edge like that?!" Sunoo complains, frustrated with the ending they got from the movie.

"Like, c'mon shit was just getting good!" He further groans.

Jungwon chuckles, shaking his head. "Dude, it's okay."

"No! It's not! C'mon let's leave before I get angrier."

The entire rest of the day went pretty smooth. After the movies the two decided to get some ice cream.

Sunoo discussed about all the things he found interesting in life, while Jungwon tried his best to sound interested.

If he's being honest, Jungwon only came for the free movie and food. Who wouldn't say no to that?

Sunoo was the nicest boy he has met, and he's loves taking advantage of that.

"Thanks again... for hanging with me today. Otherwise I would've spend today all alone." Sunoo smiles.

Jungwon nods. "Of course, Sunoo."

A moment of silence falls under them.

Sunoo looks at Jungwon with heart eyes. He was so in love with the boy. He's been waiting for a moment to confess his feelings, and today might just be the day.

"Well, it's getting late so I'll get going. I'll see you Monday!"

Before Jungwon could step away, he was stopped by Sunoo grabbing his wrist.

"B-Before you go, I have something to tell you..."

Jungwon raises an eyebrow. "What is it?"

"I..."

Sunoo gulps. You can do this! Just tell him!

"I like you, Jungwon. I really really like you. You make me feel so happy and safe, I feel like I could say or do anything when you're by my side..."

Jungwon stays silent, kinda shocked that Sunoo would confess so sudden like this.

Did I mention that Jungwon already knew Sunoo liked him?

"You don't need to accept me feelings or anything! I just wanted to let you know before I fall too deep into this rabbit hole." He looks to the ground.

"Sunoo..." Jungwon holds the boy's hands. "I like you too."

Now it was Sunoo's turn to be shocked.

He likes me too?!

"R-Really?!" The boy's eyes sparkled.

Jungwon nods his head. "Really. I've been thinking about you lately and... I think I want to be your boyfriend, only if you allow me to, that is."

Sunoo smiles widely, violently nodding his head. "YES! I would love to be your boyfriend!"

The two boys smile at each other before embracing in a hug.

Jungwon smirks over Sunoo's shoulder.

"Idiot."