💌 14 - aftermath

It's been 24 hours after what happened. 

Jungwon didn't think much of it. He knew Sunoo was going to come back sooner or later.

He just needs to apologize and explain himself.
It can't be that hard right?

...

A couple days passes after what happened.

Jungwon became a little worried.

He sits in his class anxiously bouncing his leg up and down wondering and waiting if Sunoo would enter the classroom.

He's itchy, scratching his arms and legs.

He just couldn't stay still in his seat.

He w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶t̶̶s̶ needs to see Sunoo.

...

One week passes.

Jungwon anxiously asks around the school, asking if anyone knew Sunoo personally.

If Jungwon can't see him, he at least wants to know how he's doing.

He's been peeking into all of Sunoo's classes. Unfortunately, he's unsuccessful in finding the boy attend any of them.

He walks home everyday with many thoughts of regret running around his mind.

Why didn't he speak up that day?

Why couldn't he say anything?

Was his pride too high to admit he was dating a boy?

In front of so many people?

...

2 weeks passes and Sunoo hasn't been since.

Now, Jungwon's patience is wearing thin as each moment passes.

Throughout the start of their relationship, Jungwon has grown attached to Sunoo.

This attachment towards the boy has gotten to his head.

Jungwon sent him around a thousand messages and phone calls, saying the same apologies over and over again.

However, the boy soon came to realized that Sunoo had already blocked him.

He's been resisting the urge to walk to Sunoo's house.

Contemplating wether or not if he should just go and apologize straight to his face.

But Jungwon didn't want to seem desperate.

He's just never had this type of bond with someone before, and he's afraid of losing it.

He can't lose it.