💌 23 - gifts

"Where is this guy..."

Standing in a dark alley near the school, Heeseung waits patiently for Sunghoon. He leans on the brick wall, one leg up with his arms crossed.

He groans as he reads the time on his phone.

Fortunately, he hears footsteps coming his way. He turns his head to the left, he sees Sunghoon coming his way with 2 big buckets.

Heeseung rolls his eyes. "Fucking finally! What took you so long? It's almost 8:30!"

Sunghoon raises his hands. "Don't blame me! Beomgyu was being stingy with the prices of these two. Had to pay like 20 bucks..."

"Whatever just help me get these inside." Heeseung grabbed one of the big buckets and began moving towards the back of the school. Sunghoon does the same and follows him.

Sunghoon started to feel hesitant, unsure if they should continue this plan.

"Are we really doing this? It could be dangerous... and what if we get caught? Would we- "

"What are you, a fucking pussy? We aren't going to get caught and no one's getting hurt. All we're doing is a little fun, that's all." Heeseung cuts him off.

Sunghoon bites his lip. "Alright..."

Once the two boys reached the back, they hopped over the fence and carried the books over.

Excited, Heeseung began feeling jumpy with tonight's plan. He turns his direction to Sunghoon who smiles awkwardly back to him. "Let's hope Sunoo likes our little gift."