💌 11 - deals

"What the hell is so important that you had to drag me out of class for?!" The girl groans.

Heeseung lets go of her hand as they found themselves in an empty hallway.

She huffs profusely, sending him a death glare.

"I need you to help me in a little plan I created."

The girl rolls her eyes. "That's it? I'm out of here."

But before she could walk away, Heeseung quickly stops her. "Wonyoung, wait! Just hear me o—"

"I've had it with your stupid little games! If you want to talk. We can talk once my class is over. You can't just take me out of class anytime you want to!"

"I know! But it's important! Just listen and I promise I'll make it worth your while."

"Oh really? And how many times have you said that to me yet you still need to fulfill those promises?" Wonyoung slaps his arm.

He wince at the sharp pain. "Yo! No need to get so aggressive!"

She grits her teeth, crossing her arms as she walks to away.

"Please, Wonyoung! I'll reward you with payment!"

She stops in her tracks, she looks back at him sternly.

Wonyoung sighs frustrated. She walks back to his direction. "Fine. Make it quick though."

"Thank you." Heeseung claps his hands together, smiling.

"It's about Jungwon."

"Seriously? That's all you want me to do?" Wonyoung raises an eyebrow.

Heeseung nods his head.

She rolls her eyes at him. "What a joke, needing a girl to play homewrecker..."

"Are you in, though?" Heeseung asks.

Wonyoung sighs and nods. "As long as I'm getting compensation."

He smirks. "Awesome. So here's what I want I want you to do."