💌 5 - background

A few days, turned into a couple of weeks ever since Jungwon and Sunoo started dating.

As time passes, Jungwon has gotten to learn more about Sunoo's life.

He learned that Sunoo's parents died in a car crash back when he was a kid, and he's been living with his foster family ever since.

Unfortunately for him, he isn't treated equally in comparison to the rest of his family members.

He opened up to Jungwon about almost everything, his dreams of becoming a singer, how he wants to save up enough money to move out and live on his own.

He pretty much has his own life settled.

And for the first time in a very long time, Jungwon felt empathy for the boy.

He began to grow closer towards Sunoo. Opening up about his own problems as well.

He told Sunoo about his experience as a middle child, neglected from his rich parents who is barely home and fails to show any attention to Jungwon.

Sunoo relates to him, being the odd one out, the feeling of being alone in a space where you're supposed to feel accepted.

Jungwon and Sunoo understood each other, both of them knew that.

So as the days pass, Jungwon suddenly felt happy being around the other.

He had something his parents couldn't give him.

Love.

And he was planning to keep that source of comfort, but that was all ruined once the day Sunoo found out that everything was a lie.