💌 6 - brainstorm

"Sunoo and Jungwon seems to be getting closer." Sunghoon says.

Heeseung nods. "Yeah, I feel bad for Jungwon, he's been pretending to be Sunoo's boyfriend for a while now. I don't understand why he hasn't told him off yet."

"Probably because Sunoo gives him free food all the time, if it was me I would pretend to be his boyfriend too!"

"Yeah but this is getting old... we should do something about it y'know? Help him outta that mess?"

"Hm... I guess you're right." Sunghoon hums in agreement.

"Oh!" Heeseung snaps his finger.

"What is it?"

"I was eavesdropping on a conversation of some of the choir kids in my class and I heard something about a showcase coming soon in the auditorium." Heeseung informs.

Sunghoon lifts an eyebrow. "Okay? And what does that have to do with anything?"

Heeseung rolls his eyes. "Shh! You didn't let me finish!"

Sunghoon raises his hands. "Okay damn, sorry."

Heeseung clears his throat. "Anyway, so apparently from what I heard, Sunoo is planning to do a solo performance as the finale."

Intrigued, Sunghoon raises his eyebrows. "I like where this is going."

The two boys smirk as they look at each other.

"A little prank won't hurt anybody, right?~" Heeseung says.

Sunghoon laughs. "Okay then, what should we do?"