💌 10 - curious

"What are you talking about?"

Confused, Sunoo found himself choking on his food when Sunghoon told him the news.

"It's true. I was talking with Heeseung and apparently Jungwon's planning to meet up with Wonyoung."

"But he's in the library right now. He texted me like an hour ago that he wouldn't be free for the next 2-4 hours. You probably saw someone else." Sunoo states.

"No. I know Jungwon when I see him. He was actually exiting the library a few moments ago. So it flows well with what Heeseung told me."

Sunoo furrows his eyebrows. "Are you sure? 'Cause I promised Jungwon I would treat him to some ice cream once he's done his work. He wouldn't just suddenly cancel on me."

Sunghoon raises his hands up. "Hey, I'm just the messenger! I don't know if it's true or not."

"But why would Jungwon meet with Wonyoung for?"

Sunghoon shrugs his shoulders. "Don't know. Jungwon's a weird person."

Sunoo sharpens his stare at him suspiciously.

"Listen, Sunoo. I'm one of Jungwon's closest friends, but Heeseung has been his buddy since they were kids. They tell each other everything."

Sunoo softens his intense stare.

"..."

"I'm not trying to imply that your boyfriend is cheating on you! But... don't you think it's quite weird?" Sunghoon adds.

Sunoo puts his head down in thought, staring at his lunch.

Why would Jungwon meet up with her? Are they close friends as well? If he wanted to hang with Wonyoung instead he could've just told me... He thought.

Sunoo rubs his temples. Calm down, Sunoo. I don't think it's that serious... but I can't help it but wonder what was so important that he had to cancel our ice cream date to meet with her?... He tells himself.

"If you're so curious. I think Jungwon is at the front of the school, waiting for her. I can bring you if you want?"

...

"Show me."