💌 13 - confrontations

...

Jungwon's mouth agape, his eyes widen as he stares at his boyfriends enraged expression. He slowly steps forward to the boy.

"Sunoo... it's not what you think."

"Not what I think?! What the hell, Jungwon?!"

Sunoo's hands forms a fist. "Care to explain what the hell I just saw?" He yells, gathering the attention from others around them, watching the scene that was taking place. This doesn't go unnoticed by Jungwon, he looks around as he feels the stares of strangers shooting at him.

"I..." He stops himself from speaking.

"..."

Jungwon couldn't form the words he wanted to say. He fiddles with his fingers.

Wonyoung still on the side, decided to step in for Jungwon. "Who the hell do you think you are barging in and pushing us like that?"

"Someone who deserves to know what's going on between you too!" Sunoo crosses his arms.

"Between us? What are you? Jungwon's friend? Are you mad that him and I would start dating or something?" Wonyoung asks.

Sunoo grits his teeth. 'Dating? What is she talking about?!'

"Why would I be mad you'd be dating him?! He's already dating someone else!"

Wonyoung raises her eyebrows as she crosses her arms as well. "How would you know that? He's never mentioned being in a relationship with anyone!"

Sunoo huffs. "Because I'm dating him! I'm his boyfriend!"

Wonyoung eyes widen as silent enters the atmosphere.

But it wasn't too long until she began to laugh at his claim.

She wipes a tear out her eye. "You're funny!
Seriously, making up some random lie that you're dating Jungwon?"

Sunoo furrows his eyebrows in frustration. "I'm not joking! Me and Jungwon are dating! Well, I thought we were, until I catch this bastard kissing you!" He glares at the both of them, pointing out the obvious.

Wonyoung shakes her head. "Jungwon isn't gay. Why would he set himself up by dating the school fag?" She chuckles.

Sunoo grows more impatient and angry, he couldn't stand taking such rude remarks.

"Then you can ask him yourself! Jungwon! Tell her! Tell her we're dating!" Sunoo said.

Jungwon, who has been silent the entire time they have been arguing, now had everyone's attention, all eyes on him.

Wonyoung stares at him, doe eyes and all. "Jungwon, is he telling the truth?" She says.

"I... I..." Jungwon continued to fumble with his sentences, the pressure was overwhelming, he felt like he lost his ability to speak.

The words he wanted to say... all the things he wanted to deny, the stuff he wants to confirm...

...