💌 15 - anger

"Why the hell would you do that?!" Jungwon argues.

Confused, Heeseung couldn't understand how his best friend would be mad at him. Especially after helping him leave a gay relationship he was dared to be in.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, that stupid fucking idea you pulled that caused Sunoo and I to break up?! He's been avoiding me and he made it pretty clear that we are officially over!"

"Yeah and what about it? Didn't you want to break up with him?" Heeseung asks.

Jungwon bites his lip. "I..."

"I-I was going to! But I didn't need your help!"

He lies under his breath.

"Really? 'Cause a second ago you seemed angry about the breakup, and I was only trying to save you!"

"Save me from what? I was fine where I was." Jungwon huffs.

Heeseung furrows his eyebrows. "Fine where you were? What do you mean? So you weren't going to dump him?"

Jungwon grits his teeth. "No... I just..."

He drops his head to the ground.

Heeseung confusion grows.  "You know, you've been acting weird lately. You haven't been yourself for the past weeks."

"I don't know if there's something you're not telling me or?..."

The tension thickens in the air. Jungwon remains silent.

"But mostly what I don't understand is why you're getting mad at me when you were the one to agree to date him in the first place."

...

"Don't tell me you actually like him, is that it?" Heeseung looks at him with an eyebrow raised.

Jungwon widens his eyes. "No! Of course not! I'm not..."

Heeseung crosses his arms. "You're not what?"

Jungwon sighs frustrated. "Ugh, forget it."

He shoves Heeseung's shoulder as he walks pass him.

"Just leave me alone..."

Heeseung scoffs as he watches his friend walk away.

"What did I do?! I was only helping you!" Heeseung clenches his jaw.

He shoves his hands in his pockets as he walks the opposite direction.