I'm Sorry!!!

So.....

Hey, girlies. It's me, ya boi, The author. I want to start by apologizing for the lack of updates for the first chapter. Updates.

1) I moved away from the US to Mexico almost 2 weeks ago and have been visiting family members and getting used to living here.

2) I was in the process of writing the first chapter of this story until I got logged off from Netflix, saying that the password is innocent. So, we'll be figuring it out at some point in time.

3) I'm not getting service since last week, which is weird because my mom asked the phone company for 2 months worth of service, but mines stopped working last week unless it's using wifi.

So, that's what's happening outside of Wattpad. I apologize for not updating and making y'all upset. I'm trying my best until I get almost everything sorted out. In the meantime, this book will be on hold until further notice and I'll be updating my other story until my family gets the Netflix account going and get an Internet before I start college(September 26).

But don't worry! I'll be doing online classes, so I'll still be writing the stories. Once again, sorry to disappoint you guys.

See you guys later when I updated this story.