Episode 7: The Girl With The Sawfish Tattoo (pt 2)

3rd POV:
The Arlong Pirates are partying and having fun as Nami walks over to Arlong, wanting to talk to him about their deal.

Arlong asked Nami to relax until a mouse Marine walks up to Arlong. "Captain Nezumi. What a pleasant surprise." Arlong greeted the marine like an acquaintance.

"Always good to catch up, Arlong. Although, I hear troubling news from Gosa." Captain Nezumi list off about Arlong's crew causing in the island.

Then, Arlong signals Nami to open the box and grabs a stack of money to give to Nezumi, bribing him.

Captain Nezumi and Arlong talked for a bit before walking away with Nami to discuss the situation in private.

At the house in the garden, Sanji serves dinner to Nojiko and Bellemere. After a tearful reunion from the parents, the gang watched as the mother and daughter duo eat their food.

Nojiko hums at the taste of the food along with Bellemere, who has Ash on her lap. "Mmm, you know. Never thought I would see the day you become a mother, Maxine."

Max smiles at Bellemere, recalling after their hugs, Ash already started to call Bellemere "Grandma Bell" and wanting to be carried by her.

Nojiko complement the food and how it's the best food they had in years. The gang slowly get into the deal of knowing Nami.

Nojiko hesitated telling her story, but slowly opens up to them as Bellemere rubs her back for comfort.

-Nami and Nojiko's flashback-

Young Nojiko hears footsteps approaching the door and opens it, letting in Bellemere and Nami inside the house.

"What's going on?" Nojiko asked, but Bellemere quickly rushes them in the house and lifts a door from the floor.

She tells Nami and Nojiko to not come out if they hear anything as they are pushes in the small space. Bellemere closes the door and gets her gun, pointing it at the door, ready to shoot.

As gunshots and screaming are heard at the distance, Bellemere hears footsteps approaching as the door was kicked opens, revealing Arlong.

She quickly loads the gun, but Arlong grabs it and lifts it up, making the gun go off at the celling.

"Is that any way to treat a guest?" Arlong said to Bellemere, who stayed quiet. Arlong drops the gun and orders Bellemere to pay 100,000 berries cause she's an adult.

Bellemere grabs a box, full with money and said to Arlong that it's all she got. Arlong's minion #1 grabs the box and sees the money.

As they were about to leave, Arlong stops in his tracks and turns his head to the table. Seeing that on the table, there's three plates full with food.