Episode 1: Romance Dawn (pt 3)

3rd POV:
At the marine base, Captain Morgan sharpens his ax in his office, speaking to someone. "I understand you sent 4 of my marines to the infirmary." He said as Zoro stood there with Helmepoo and other marines.

"Without drawing a blade, I might add. Impressive." Captain Morgan finishes sharpening his ax and looks at himself in the mirror.

"I don't want to make a mess." "Roronoa Zoro. The Demon. Most feared pirate hunter in the eat Blue. Hmm. I'd say you live up to your reputation."

Captain Morgan looked down at the bag with Mr.7's body inside. "If it's all the same, I'll just take my money and go." Zoro said, wanting to go right away.

"You'll collect your bounty, but the penalty for assaulting a marine is 7 days strung up in the yard. No food or water." Morgan walks up to Zoro while telling the punishment for it.

"You can try to arrest me, but your brat'll be the first one I kill." "Hey! He can't speak to me that way!" Morgan swing his ax, hitting his son and scaring him.

"I like you." Morgan smirks before suggesting a requirement for Zoro. "Oh we should be working for the same team."

He walks around Zoro before putting his head on Zoro's shoulder. "You'll make a hell of a marine." "Hmm. Kind of got my own thing going on. Doesn't leave much time for playing dress up"

Zoro turns down the offer, looking at Morgan. "It's a shame to lose a man of your talents, since you won't be able to collect a bounty at any marine base once I get the word out."

Morgan kinda threatened Zoro before asking him what punishment will it be. "7 days? I could catch up on my sleep." Zoro choose 7 days in the yard.

*Nighttime*

At the deck, Max, Luffy and Koby are laying down on the boat to get ready for the day. "I can't stop thinking about that fight." Koby said.

"That guy was amazing. And what's with the 3rd sword? I mean, where does it even go? Maxy, where does the 3rd sword goes for that guy?"

Max laugh at the question before responding. "I know where the 3rd sword goes, Lulu. The mouth." Max rocks Ash in a moving a piece of barrel gently as Ash sleeps peacefully.

"No. He had to protect that little girl from the marines, who were supposed to be protecting her. It doesn't make any sense." Koby questions about the fight.

"Darling, like I said. There will be bad marines due to the power they have over people's heads. The more they go up the ranks, the more power level they will have over people."

Koby once again doubts about himself before Max gets an idea. "Wait. Koby, we can use your help for tomorrow to get our map!" "You want me to help you both steal from the Marines!"

"No. Of course not. How about you help us get the boat ready? You can handle that, right?" "I guess so. What are you both gonna do?"

Luffy looks around before seeing a hole, big enough for a human to climb in. "I'm working on that." Max laughs, following Luffy gaze. "Well, bois. It's party time." Max smirks.

" Max smirks