Episode 5: Eat At Baratie! (pt 2)

Here are the outfits for Max and Ash

Okay, back to the story! Pace✌️

3rd POV:The crew walks in the restaurant, they were greeted by a fishman in a suit

3rd POV:
The crew walks in the restaurant, they were greeted by a fishman in a suit. "Welcome to Baratie. How can I help you?" The fishman said.

"Hi! Where do we eat?" Luffy said as the fishman asked if they have a reservation. Luffy looks confused about it, but the fishman said that they have to be in the waiting list for 3 week.

'And this is where I come to save the day.' Max though as they walked in, revealing themselves. "Ah, your highness. It's good to see you again. The usual table." The fishman bows to Max.

"Yes, please. Sorry about these guys, they are just excited to be here. They're with me." Max apologize to the fishman.

"No worries, your highness. Right this way." The fishman leads the crew to the table. Zoro tries to sit next to Luffy, but got his swords stuck.

"I'd be happy to check your swords for you, sir." "I got this." "Very good." Zoro goes sits next to Nami, successful not getting his swords stuck.

The order
Zoro|Nami|Max with Ash|Ussop|Luffy

The fishman host gives them the menu as he said that the waiter will be with them to take their orders. "I'll be telling the owner to have a certain cheif to serve you, your highness."

Max nods as the fishman walks away as the others look through the menu. "I wonder what kind of food they have here." Ussop said, getting comfortable.

"Oh, they have a lot of options, Ussop. Varieties of food and drinks. I already know what my favorite chief will make." Max said.

Let's cut to the kitchen where our boy Sanji will be introduce!! Let's go!! My boy Sanji!!