Episode 3: Tell No Tales (pt 3)

3rd POV:
Nami and Luffy are in the changing room as Nami tries on dresses while Luffy lays on the table.

"Why would anyone even need this many clothes?" Luffy asked. "It's not about need with these people. It's about want." Nami said, behide a changing wall.

Luffy sits up from the table, questioning what they are gonna wear for dinner. "Anything you want. When are you ever going to get the opportunity to wear things this nice."

Nami comes out, wearing a dark blue dress, asking Luffy for an option. Luffy looks at her and bluntly says that she looks like herself, making Nami upset.

"Well." Both flinch, hearing Max's voice from another changing wall. They pop her a head a bit, seeing the dress.

"I would go for more bright colors, Nami. They suit you more than dark colors." Nami smiles of the feedback and goes back to try on another dress.

Then, Zoro walks in the changing wearing robe. "Hey, Zoro! What you gonna wear?" Luffy asked him.

"Something black." "How edgy." "That's what I was gonna say! Emo Zoro!!" Zoro asked the others if the butler seems familiar as he sits down on a chair.

"Yeah, I think he was at the last dinner party I attended." Nami sarcastically said. "Don't be fooled by him, guys....." The trio stopped on what they are doing, looking at the second changing wall.

Behind it was Max in a tank top and safety shorts on, looking scared before sighing. "He.....was a pirate....more specifically the captain.....that wanted poster in the safe of the map.......that's him.......he was supposed to be dead, but as his title applies.....he escaped......and lives under a different name......"

"Okay, just a off topic question. How do you know this?" "Now that you mentioned it. You do know everything and lead us to the answers."

Max gasp, giving the trio a some what of an answer to their question. "Well, I do have this secret that I've kept from everyone for the past few years. But, I don't feel like it's the right time to tell it, but all you 3 need to know is that........I know everything in this world and I'm sort of guiding you guys while also letting things roll itself."

The trio set that answer into their minds and nodded, satisfied by the answer and while questioned it later on. Nami walks out, wearing a black dress with a sparkle coat.

"Still Nami." "I said I'm wearing black." "Oh Nami! I found this Chinese dress and I think this is the one!" Max walks out, holding a red Chinese dress.

She hands it to Nami and walks back to the wall. "I love you, Max. I hate you guys." Nami said, looks through the clothes for the bois.

They talks about Kaya and their deal to getting the ship. Then, they hear giggling as Ash walks over to them in his suit with a red bow tie and shoes that have mustache printed.

 Then, they hear giggling as Ash walks over to them in his suit with a red bow tie and shoes that have mustache printed