Episode 6: The Chef and the Chore Boy (pt 1)

3rd POV:
The bois carefully sets Zoro on the table as Max rushes to another room to get the first aid kit as Nami goes to get Zeff to help Max.

Max comes in the room with a chart of all medical supplies. She grabs a wet rag to wipe the blood around the wound, when Zeff walks in with Sanji.

"You got the fish, Zeff?" Max asked him as Sanji unpacks the supplies. Then, Zeff pulls out a bottle of alcohol as Ussop asked if it's for the wounds.

"Hell, no. That'd be a waste of really good liquor." "Zeff likes to drink first before helping. That's how he is, guys." Zeff drinks the bottle.

He grabs a knife and starts to cut off the head of the fish along with the skin of it. Max starts to sew as Zeff finishes cutting the skin from the fish.

Once Max finishes closing up the wounds, she steps back for Zeff to do his magic. "Fish skin." Sanji passes the skin to Zeff and places them over the closed wounds.

Zeff explains to them that it's an old seaman trick. "The fish skin helps staunch the wounds and heals the flesh a lot faster."

"Is he gonna be okay?" Ussop asked, arm hugging Max. "To be honest, guys. He lost a lot of blood and battling between life or death. We have to keep him in our world by talking to him."

"She's right. He may not reply, but at least he'll know his crew are still with him." Zeff said as the squad carefully carry Zoro to the bed and lay him down.

They all stand around him, wanting him to wake up as Ash cuddles on his side.

In Garp's office, he and Koby walk in to find Mihawk sitting on the chair, just chilling with bats and shit and looking sexy as ever

"Mihawk. Nice of you to announce yourself." Garp said as Mihawk asked to speak to him in private. Garp dismisses Koby before he walks out of the office and closes the door.

"So, where is he? Where's Luffy?" "At the moment, I don't know." "What do you mean, you don't know?" "I decided to let him go."

"I specifically told you to bring him to me." "Come now, Vice Admiral. I don't take orders. Not even from the likes of you. Even if you are Max's grandfather." "As one of the Seven Warlords, you serve at the pleasure of the World Government."

"Without our immunity--" "I would still do precisely what I want. No more and no less. And what I want is to see what becomes of that young man when he enters the Grandline."

Garp chuckles before stating that he won't let it happen under his thumb as Mihawk gets up and walks around the deck.

"Then, you have your work cut out for you, Vice Admiral because that boy is interesting. Even when he made a contract with Max like the Kibutsuji/Ryomen family always do."

He picks up his sword and put it back in it's place. "Who knows? Maybe your grandson will be the one to find the One Piece after all." Mihawk said, spitting out facts.