Episode 3: Tell No Tales (pt 2)

Oops, I forgot to show what outfit Max wears in this arc. So, here's the outfit and credit goes to Billie Eillish for the clothes.

 So, here's the outfit and credit goes to Billie Eillish for the clothes

Now, back to the chapter of where we left off.

3rd POV:The crew shows up to where the shipwrights are as people working on building the ships and giving orders

3rd POV:
The crew shows up to where the shipwrights are as people working on building the ships and giving orders.

"Look at 'em all." Luffy said as they look for a finished ship. "How much do these cost?" "If you have to ask, you can't afford it."

"I could pay it, guys!" "No!" The trio said at the same time. "Your highness, don't worry about it. Save that money for your son." Nami said, carrying Ash in her arms as he plays with her compass.

The trio talk while walking before Nami suggest stealing it. "You want to steal a ship?" Luffy said.

"How else did you expect us to get on?" "Hate to break it to you, Nami. But, Luffy does things differently when it comes to these situations." Max explains.

Nami sighs before Max takes Luffy's hand. "I know a ship that you'll like, Luffy! Let's go!" Max leads Luffy to where the future ship will be.

'Oh my god!! I'm gonna see the Going Merry in person!! Ahhhh!! And I'm gonna see Ussop!!! Thank you, god for giving me a second life!! Love you!😘'

As the duo walk to look for the ship, they came to a stop. Max points at the ship and Luffy stares at the ship in awe.

They walk up the stairs to take a good look at it. Luffy walks up another stairs to the head figure before reaching his hand to touch it.

"Real beauty, huh?" A male's voice spoke up. "You can talk?" Luffy said as Max laughs. "No! Over here." Popping out of the ship, reveals Ussop.

He calls out the duo before Max squeals, startling the bois. "Ahhh! Aren't you the cutest boy I've ever seen!!?" They run over to Ussop and hugs him tightly, giggling.

Ussop turns to Luffy in confusion by this. "Is she or they always like this?" He asked Luffy. "Yeah! Maxy's always like that when they see something cute!"