Episode 1: Romance Dawn (pt 2)

3rd POV:
Sounds of waves can be heard through the air as Koby rows the boat, with Ash on his lap. "That look on Alvida's face. I've never seen anyone stand up to her before."

"Damn right! Never seen a bitch angry that much since being chased by an old man for taking my CDs and weeb." "Shouldn't have messed with you."

Koby asked how Luffy was about to stretch until he gave him an answer to it. "It's kind of a long story." Luffy said as Max facepalm her face, "And a stupid reason to getting that ability." "Maxy!"

Luffy's flashback

Shanks stitches the wound that Luffy created as Luffy tried not to make a sound. "At least you didn't get your eye." Shanks said.

"I was aiming for it, but I missed. Ow." Shanks finished stitching the wound after hearing Luffy hissed at the pain. "I thought you said you were tough." "I am! Don't stitch it too good. I want everyone to see my scar."

Shanks cuts the extra threads after tying a knot to it while telling Luffy that scars don't make someone a man, but a lesson behind a scar.

Luffy argueed with Shanks about he'll be the best pirate. Then, he makes a funny angry face as Luffy stated that he's been practicing of what he would look like on his wanted poster.

Shanks dabbed a fluffy cloth to Luffy's wound, making him hiss again and teasing him about Luffy being an anchor.

"Stupid Shanks. Stupid treasure." Luffy walks to where the Red Haired pirates stored the treasure and kicks a box.

Luffy sits down for a bit before seeing a small treasure box and goes to pick it up. He sets it down and opens it, revealing a strange looking fruit that is purple with swirls.

Luffy picks it up and stares at it, sniffs the fruit before taking a bite of it. Luffy gags of the taste before eating the rest.

"Here you go, Captain." Ben giving Shanks a bottle of alcohol before a group of bandits arrived at the pub. "Bring us your best whiskey." The leader said.

Makino, the owner of the pub, finishes cleaning a table before telling them that they are out of whiskey. "That'd be our fault, friend. We've, uh, been doing some celebrating. We've drunk the place dry, but..."

Shanks offers them a bottle of whiskey to them. The leader asked of how they are going to do with one bottle before Shanks respond to just drink it.

Then the leader smashes the bottom, breaking it and making a mess. Some members got their weapons ready in case they have to fight.

Shanks look at the floor with glass everywhere and asked Makino for a mop. She hands it to him and starts to mop the mess.

The leader chuckles and wipes the rest into the floor, making glass go everywhere. They bandits leave to look for a another bar while laughing at Shanks.

"He got you good, huh, Cap'n?" Lucky Roux said as the rest of Shanks crew laugh like nothing happened.

"Why are you laughing? How could you let him insult you like that?" Luffy got upset by what he just witnessed. "All he did was spill a drink on me." Shanks said, calmly.