Episode 6: The Chef and The Chore Boy (pt 3)

3rd POV:
Max and Nami rushed into the kitchen where Sanji is, out of breathe from running from the restaurant to the ship.

"Luffy! Luffy!" Nami shouted. Max picks up Ash to calm herself down before Luffy and Ussop walks in the kitchen.

"The Arlong Pirates are at Baratie. We need to leave now." Nami said, making Luffy confused on why they should leave.

"They are looking for you, Lulu. Their captain Arlong is not only looking for you, but the map. They will destroy everything here. He has the highest bounty in all East Blue."

Nami pleads Luffy to run, but Luffy decides to fight Arlong to protect innocent people. He walks over to Nami for her to protect the ship and the map before leaving.

As the bois left the kitchen, Nami stays quiet before arms wrapped around her. "Just stick to the plan, Nams. This nightmare will end very soon. Make sure that Bellemere is safe......"

Max said, feeling Nami return the hug before getting into places for the plan to start.

Max slams the door open to the restaurant and throws a kunai in between Arlong and the poor soul before growling demonically, scaring everyone including the fishmans

"Which one of you is Arlong?" Luffy spoke up, getting Arlong's attention. "Who's asking?" "I'm Monkey D. Luffy."

Arlong steps away from the human and looks up to look at Luffy. "So this is the pirate I've heard so much about? You know, I was expecting someone...bigger."

"So was I." Luffy said, carefree. Arlong asked Luffy if he knows who he is before being kicked the floor.

"Just a fishy boi with his lame ass minions like they own the place." Max said, glaring at them with a hand on her sword handle.

"And I know that Buggy is in that bag." The fishman minion picks up the bag and pulls out Buggy's head, setting him in the table.

"Heya, Strawhat. Did you miss me? Hi, my queen. Looking beautiful as always." Buggy said, looking at Max and Luffy.

"Burpy? What are you doing here?" "Believe me, it wasn't my first choice either. But these fishy folks persuaded me to point them in the right direction, which ain't easy when you don't have any hands." Buggy chuckles, giving his story.

Max grabs Luffy's hat and pulls out an ear hidden in the red strap, flicking it to Buggy, shocking the bois.

Buggy asked one of the fishman minions to scratch his ear before he gets put back in the bag, which he complain. "Listen here. I want my map, along with half of whatever you plunder as tribute."

Max pulls out her sword, points it at Arlong's neck, causing him to freeze up in fear. "We will not bow down to you, dipshit."

"She's right. I don't bow down to any man." "I'm no man." "Or fish." Arlong growls when Luffy said that he isn't a king.