Episode 7: The Girl With The Sawfish Tattoo (pt 1)

3rd POV:
The crew are doing their own thing as they sail to find Nami. Ussop was sailing the boat with the guidance of Buggy before Zoro grab him and put him in a barrel.

Max, Luffy and Sanji are fishing, using a fishing net. Luffy got impatient for not catching fish, making Max and Sanji laugh.

"It's about Nami, isn't it?" Max said to Luffy. "I just wanted to know if Nami's okay?" "She will be, Lulu." "Angel's right. A beautiful, talented women doesn't ally herself with a pirate like Arlong. Nami clearly needs to be rescued."

Zoro and Sanji bicker until Max bonks them on the head with some strange black color on both her arms. "You two don't know Nami like I do!! Let's focus on getting to land."

"How? You never met her until at Shells Town." "Now's not the time, Zoro." "No, we want to hear it right now." "Zoro, you're pushing it." "Then just say it!!" "Because I was there when Arlong almost killed Bellemere and put Wisteria Poison in my body when I tried to save the land and nearly dieing!!!"

Max snapped, growing a bit until seeing two red horns on her head along with leaves around her body(basically like Nezuko during the district arc, but replaced the horn on the side of her forehead to Power's horns).

Luffy quickly took action by grabbing her sword and putting it in her mouth from stopping her from eating a human. "Maxy! Calm down! Shit, what was the song again?"

Luffy struggles to make Max stay put as Sanji and Zoro help him out. "Ah! I know....
Y-you belong....... to somebody new! But tonight.....you belong to me!" Luffy struggles sing a song, but it slowly works as Max shrinks down until a size of a small child.

The bois sigh in relief until Ussop calls out that she sees land. They all turned to see the land that they were waiting for.

Conomi Islands

Max smiles until she takes two fingers to her mouth and whistles. The guys look confused until hearing a hissing of a snake as they jumped in fear, seeing a large green snake with a top hat coming out of the kitchen.

"Simon. Where's Ash, my dear?" Max said, the snake, Simon takes his hat off, showing Ash hiding in his hat. "Mama! Simmy here!" Ash happily said, being put down on the floor as he hugs Simon.

"Yes, my sunshine. Simmy will be back after going on his mission. Simon, this is a very important task that needs to take action right now."

Simon hisses, waiting for his mission to start. "Our friend, Nami has been forced to join Arlong and needs recusing. Your task is to get as many information as possible about where she at and anything about the Arlong Pirates."

Simon hisses before slidering his way to the water and swimming to the land as they all wait patiently.