Episode 5: Eat At Baratie! (pt 3)

3rd POV:
The gang are surrounded by many empty plates as the trio are groaning from a fill stomach while Luffy and Max continue to eat food.

"I can't eat another bite. But it's so good." Ussop takes another bite of the food as Zoro drinks, also full.

"Oh man, you said it." "I'm not gonna be hungry for a week." "Should we order dessert?" "Dessert!?" "I already got mine."

Then, Luffy tells the others to do a toast as only Ussop and Max grabbed their cups. "To the best crew sailing on the sea and to our victory! Yeah!"

Luffy, Max and Ussop click their cups together as Zoro raises his. The other went into a argument as Max tries to calm the others down, not knowing that Luffy sign the bill and handing it to Sanji.

Not even a second that Zeff's voice had been heard throughout the restaurant. "Who the hell is Monkey D. Luffy?"

Max looks at Luffy, "Luffy! What the fuck did you do!?" Luffy stayed silent, confused as always, which made Max groan in disbelief.

"Did you seriously sign the bill!!? Without giving him money!!! Or asking me to pay for everything!!!?" Max smacks Luffy on the head as Zeff walks over to the table.

Max starts to beg Zeff while apologizing and covering Luffy's mouth to shut him up. "I'm so sorry, Zeff!! I forgot to tell him about the rules here! I could pay for everything or even wash the dishes to repay!"

"No no, my child. You don't have to pay anything. In fact, I got a better idea." Zeff grabs Luffy by the collar and drags him to the kitchen.

The others stayed silent until Nami request for a drink, which made Zoro smile before taking a sip of the bottle. Max sighs before leading the trio to the bar of Baratie.

"I'm so gonna need 6 more teas to calm the stress down. Let's go."

The squad are chilling on the couches of the bar as Ussop drinks from a big cup of alcohol with Max sitting next to him

"Slow down, Ussop. You'll get an upset stomach from all the alcohol." "I don't even think there's liquor in this. It tastes just like candy." "Last time I said that, I woke up face down under a table."

Max giggles a bit, rocking Ash as he drinks his baby bottle, looking over at Nami who stayed quiet since they got here. "Nams, you okay?"

Nami snapped, hummed to Max. "Something wrong?" "You seriously don't think what Luffy did is messed up?"

Max shakes her head as Zoro agreed with Nami. "Yeah. He should've told us. Same goes with you, MadMax." Max stayed quiet, looking down and hugs Ash tightly.

"But in case you didn't notice, we've been making enemies everywhere we go. Psycho clowns, killer butlers. What's a vice admiral gonna do to us?" "No, you don't get it. I can't get caught. Not when I'm do close..."