Episode 4: The Pirates Are Coming (pt 1)

Ladies and gentlemen. This is where Max completely messed up the timeline and don't give a single fucks about it for her own entertainment purpose.👏👏

But also I got this idea from an author who did a similar isaki story of one piece, where they mess up the whole timeline and thought it would be fun to have a similar idea to it, but with a twist to it.

Plz enjoy this chapter

3rd POV:Max makes it to the village, trying to find Ussop until she hears footsteps

3rd POV:
Max makes it to the village, trying to find Ussop until she hears footsteps. She quickly hides and hears Ussop and Koby's voices.

"So, this pirate butler, he killed your friend's lawyer and he's threatening to kill your friend?" "My best friend, Kaya. He's up to something. Who pretends to be a butler anyways?"

"Fuck! The marines are here! Okay, Plan B!" Max sneaks away, picks up some peddles and throws them in a different direction to distract the marines.

Max takes a deep breath and gives out her best award winning scream. "Help me!! Somebody!! Anybody!! I've been shot by my stalker!!! Help!!!!"

Max hides and waits until they can hear multiple footsteps going into the direction of the screams.

Ussop runs behind him, trying to get their attention before Max covers his mouth and pulls him towards her. "Let out a scream and your fucked! Got it!?" Ussop nodd in fright, breathing heavily.

Max slowly uncovers Ussop's mouth before taking his hand, leading him back to the mansion. "The marines ain't gonna do shit about this situation. We'll have to take this upon ourselves."

"I've made a plan and what we gonna do is lure Kuro into a trap. Don't worry about Luffy and Zoro, they are fine and I have faith in them. What I need is you to hide Kaya with Nami by getting inside the walls to her parents room. And let it plan do it's job, we have to get there quick."

Max and Ussop ran to the mansion, but had to hide in a bush after seeing Kuro giving an unconscious Luffy to the marines before closing the door.

Max and Ussop come out of their hiding spot to the side of the mansion. Max grabs Ussop by the shoulders, "okay, Ussop. Listen to me very careful! I'm gonna go rescued Luffy and Zoro by myself, I know what I'm doing. You're job is to go to Kaya's window and get her to safety and get Nami to go with you for help."

"Then, we'll come find you and beat the shit. Out of furries. Understood?" Max explains her plan to Ussop as he hesitates about the plan before taking a deep breath and nods.

Max smiles and pats Ussop's shoulder before running in a different direction. "I'm counting on you! Don't fail me!" They said before disappearing out of sight.

Ussop climbs the mansion to the window and hits on it. "Kaya! Kaya, hurry up! Let me in! Open the window!" This noise cause Kaya to wake up to find the source of it before slowly sitting up.

"Ussop?" "Yeah, hurry up. Hurry up! Come on." Kaya gets out of bed and walks over to the window, opening it to let Ussop in.

Ussop tells her the pirates are in the mansion, Kaya thinking that it's the Strawhat crew, but Ussop said that it's Klahadore.

Kaya argues with him and defending Klahadore. Ussop begs her to believe him and to get out of the house before Kaya slaps him, asking him to leave.

Being the stubborn boi that he is, Ussop refuse to leave and sits down, proving that he won't leave her.

Then, after a few minutes, the lights start flicking and the studders come down, locking the mansion down.

"What's that?" Ussop asked after seeing the shutters, blocking the window. "The security shutters. My parents built then to keep pirates out." Kaya explains, giving Ussop the idea of who is using them.

They stood up when hearing someone trying to open the door. The doors open, revealing Nami, having a relief look on her face.

"Thank God, you're still alive." "Why wouldn't we be alive?" Nami explains everything to Kaya of what she heard in the kitchen.

"Poison? What are you talking about?" "I overheard them in the kitchen. It's been going on for years." "Did Ussop put you to this?" "I didn't even know. I gave you that tea, but it vanished after Max gave you the other tea."

Ussop stops and realize why the teas we're switched. "What?" Nami asked him. "Now I know why the tea disappear and the other one on the table. It was their doing! Max figured out what they were doing and thought of a plan!"

"That's why she gave us that warning before leaving. We just shrugged it off, but overhearding them, I wished that I had listen to them."

"But, think about it, Kaya. When did you start getting sick? Was it the time that Kuro started working here?" Nami said, before telling Kaya to make a choice.

Kaya looks at them before agreeing with them. "Wait! Before we go." Kaya walks over to the side of her bed to pick up Ash, who's barely awake.

They quickly go through a secret passage to get inside the walls before Kuro opens the door to Kaya's room, not seeing her.

They walk the path to hide before Nami asked them if where they are going. "We gotta get out of the house." Ussop said, holding a lamp.

Kaya explains that there's a crank that can open the shutters in her parents room in the East wing. They continue to walk, hearing the scraps on the blade itching close to them.

Ussop asked if there's another way out, but Kaya said that it's the only option before coughing, giving away their location.

On the other side, Kuro stops after hearing Kaya coughing. He walks over to the wall and stabs his blades through it, scaring them.

"There you are, Miss Kaya. It's your birthday. It's time to celebrate!" The final stab was able to give Kaya a cut on her upper forearm as she holds it in pain and fright.

They start running to get to the East wing for the crank. Kuro looks at his finger blades to see blood on one of them.

Then, he smirks evilly as if knowing where they are heading to for a reason.

As the screen fades to black