Episode 6: The Chef and The Chore Boy (pt 2)

3rd POV:
Morning comes around as Sanji slowly gains conscious, hearing the wind, water hitting land and the birds chirping.

He asked Zeff what happened as Zeff reply that it was storm and sunk both ships. Sanji asked for the crew that he was in, but Zeff said that they are all dead expect for both of them.

Sanji asked what will they do before Zeff said that they'll wait until a ship spots them. He gets up and throws Sanji a small bag, filled with food.

Zeff made clear with Sanji that he'll have to eat slow to save food. "Why do you get the bigger one?" Sanji angrily said, ganging up on Zeff.

"Cause I'm 3 times your size. That's why!" Zeff yelled, equally ganging up on Sanji as well. Then, he asked Sanji to go on the other side of the rock land to look for a ship and not to bother him unless it's a ship in view.

Sanji angrily grabs the bag of food and goes to the other side of the rock land. Sanji sets the bag down and walks to the edge of the rock, seeing the ship almost sinking to the bottom.

He looks down and sees the destroyed supplies in the water. He looks around in the distance as he sits down to be the lookout until the sky turned into darkness for the night to rise.

As he's sitting, his stomach growls of hunger, Sanji slowly looks at the bag and leans forward until he backs up and continues to look for the ship.

Day 2

Sanji drops the bag and opens it up to take out the food. He eats a small amount of food as Zeff told me to do and puts the rest of the food in the bag.

Then, he sits down to do the same routine until a ship passes by in plain sight.

(For this flashback, I'll be skipping some days when they were stuck on that rock. Just a heads up. Back to the story.)

Day 25

Thumder roars through the sky as rain falls upon them with Sanji taking cover to get out of the rain, but it's heavy rain.

He lays low until he hears ringing bells in the distance as he jumps in relief. He rushes to the edge and waves his arms around, trying to get the attention from the ship.

But the ship sails off, away from the rock that they are at as Sanji drops his arms in disbelief.

Day 50

After eating all the food on day 30, Sanji whimpers as the boiling sun heats up upon them. As the day goes, the heats raises up, making Sanji lay down on the rocks, exhausted, sweating and hungry.

Day 70

Sanji stares at his feet, holding his stomach from not eating any proper food as he breaths heavily before thinking of a plan.

"The old man had twice as much food. If he won't give me any, I'll kill him myself." Sanji wobbly stands up and picks up the knife that was sitting on a rock as he climbs up to the other side.

He picks up the pace to get to the bigger bag before stopping at the top, seeing Zeff still on the same spot from day 1, with the bag still in place.

Sanji rushes to the bag as Zeff said to stay put where he was, but Sanji rebels and wanting food and stabs the bag with the knife.