Episode 3: Tell No Tales (pt 1)

3rd POV:
Syrup Village, 7 years ago, the bell rings as a young Ussop pulls the rope to the bell while jumping down.

"The pirates are coming! The pirates are coming!" Kid Ussop said as everyone panics as Ussop keeps telling them that the pirates are coming.

This made the villagers go inside of their houses and to clear the streets. This routine continues every single day where everyone got annoyed by it, but gotten used to it.

-End of flashback-

Years later, a 17 year old Ussop runs around the village, telling everyone that the pirates are coming as they go on about their day.

Then, Ussop bumps into an old man, "I'll batten your hatches, you idiot!" The old man said, angrily. "Fear not! No pirate will get past me." Ussop smiled, picking up the broom.

The old man process tells Ussop to not waste his life on some lie as there hasn't been a single pirate in their land for years.

But, Ussop doesn't seem to bother by it as he will protect the village before running off, still saying that the pirates are coming.

On sea, Nami and Max are looking over the map, sitting down with Ash on Max's lap. "Never seen that before." Nami said, making Ash giggle before playing with Nami's shirt.

"Hey, Nami! Maxy!" Luffy said, making the two females look up from the map. "Hmm?" "What?"

Then, Luffy holds up a black flag with a poorly drawing jolly roger. "It's ready!" Max giggles at the sight, clapping her hands.

"And what is it?" "Our jolly roger. Every pirate crew has to have one. And now, we do!" "We're not a crew and you are not hanging that on my boat."

Luffy turns to Max and Ash, holding up the flag. "That's a great jolly roger, Lulu. I'm sure we can hang it up someday." Max said, making Luffy smile wide and his heart beating fast.

Ash laughs and claps his hands, making double points for Luffy. The door opens as Zoro was about to walk out before he saw the jolly roger, stunned.

"That's unique." Zoro said before telling Nami that the toilet is busted, confusing the females.

"But, we don't have a toilet, darling." Max said. "Oh. Well, then something back there's leaking."

That statement freaks out Nami as she rushes over there to check it out. While that goes on, Ash begins to fuss around in Max's arms and wanting to be let down.