Episode 5: Eat At Baratie! (pt 4)

3rd POV:
At the kitchen, Luffy continues to wash the dishes after his conversation with Sanji and Gin. Zeff walks in, telling him if he's done washing the dishes.

Luffy drops the plates and bowls, breaking them. "You're lousy at it. But at least you do as you're told in this kitchen." Zeff said before Luffy opened his mouth.

"If you think Sanji's gonna give up on his dream because of you, then forget it." Luffy argues to Zeff of what Sanji did a few hours ago.

"He did that, did he? What a good kid." Zeff said, with his voice held a sound of impress. Then, Ussop rushes in the kitchen, slowly getting sobber up, telling Luffy that they have a problem.

 Then, Ussop rushes in the kitchen, slowly getting sobber up, telling Luffy that they have a problem

In the Going Merry, Luffy walks in with Ussop and hears Zoro and Nami arguing. "Maybe you can convince him to call it off." Nami said, trying to convince Zoro to not do the duel.

"I won't do that." "Did you see the size of that guy's sword? He will slice you into sashimi." Luffy asked them what's going on.

"I'll tell you what's going on. Your big, bad marine grandpa sent a Warlord of the Sea to bring you in and instead of getting the hell out of here when he had the chance, Zoro challenged him to a duel."

"Which he accepted." "You are a fly to him. Something to be swatted and forgotten." "Not if I win." "You're not going to." "You don't know that."

Ussop tries to calm the situation down by getting more drinks, but gets stared down by the duo, which he backed down.

"Tell your first mate, he'll get himself killed." "Tell your navigator to butt out." "And one thing, he let that warlord take Max and Ash." "You gave Ash away too, you know."

"What was I supposed to do!? Stand up to a Warlord of the Sea? No! Who knows what might happened to them.?!"

(Before you girlies go assume things! No, they didn't do the UNHOLY nasty!! Mihawk just slept, facing Max with Ash in between them and feeds Ash when he wakes up in the middle of the night.)

Luffy thinks over the main argument before agreeing with Nami for Zoro not to do the duel. Then, Zoro asked Luffy if he remembered what he said to him back at Shells Town.

"What makes you think I want to play pirates with you?" "No, the other thing." "I kill your kind fot a living?" "No. Come..." Zoro groans for Luffy's IQ before he remembers it.

"Oh. That you made a promise to someone a long time ago to be the world's greatest swordman." Zoro said that the only way to win the title is to beat Mihawk.

Nami argues with Zoro and asked Luffy to do something, but he decline it by saying that he can't get into someone's dream.

Zoro asked Nami why she even cares for him, which she said that he's her friend. Zoro gave her the top 10 biggest betrayals in anime, by saying that she doesn't have friends.