Episode 4: The Pirates Are Coming (pt 3)

3rd POV:
Max runs through the hallways to the East wing to where Luffy is before hearing Luffy's voice.

"Being a pirate is not about raiding villages or perfect plans. It's about adventure. And freedom." 'Yasss, king! Go girl! Show Puss in Boots how it's done in this bitch!!'

Then, Max hears Kuro laughing, "Freedom? There's no such thing with a bounty on your head."

Max👇:

"You gave up on your dream. No one who does that can ever call themselves a pirate." Luffy said before closing his eyes as he hears Kuro whispers in his ear.

"No. I'm done talking. Now I'm listening." Kuro speeds behind a pole before making a mistake by moving his foot.

Once hearing it, Luffy opens his eyes and stretches his arm and punches Kuro. He falls down, shocked that he has been spotted.

Luffy smiles at him, "you didn't plan for that, did ya?" The comment made Kuro mad as he got up and got into a fighting stance.

"Gum Gum... Bell!" Luffy stretches his neck far back before throwing it to hit Kuro on the forehead, knocking out of a window.

Everyone cheers for the victory before hearing Max whining a bit. "Lulu! That was my dinner!" Luffy panics a bit, knowing what Max was referring to.

"But that's okay! I've got two pussy cats down stairs! Let's go!" Everyone goes down stairs as Zoro opens the door that leads out of the house.

The others see Buchi and Sham tied up before Sham hisses at Nami, who smirked. "I'm sorry about the mess. You probably need some new staff." Zoro apologized to Kaya before she assured him that she's done with hiring staff.

Buchi snarls before all of them hear Max's voice. "Oh kitty cats.~" Everyone looks up to see Max on the stairwell, drooling of hunger.

"I'm ready to feast......on raw meat......" Max said, twitching a bit. "Ummm, what's she referring to?" Kaya asked. "Oh, I forgot to mention......um, Maxy ate the Demon Demon Fruit. She eats humans once a year to avoid losing control."

Once Luffy said that, making everyone panic, rushing to go outside as Max jumps in the air, landing where the cats are and they scream in fear.

The others wait outside, flinching everytime they hear a scream inside. Nami looks at Luffy with fear in her eyes. "The Demon Demon Fruit!? No one has eaten that fruit in years since the first user of it! The Demon King, himself, Kibutsuji Muzan!"

"Whoo whoo! Guys!? Remember what he said, once a year. When was the last time they ate?" Ussop said, trying to calm down the situation.

Luffy explains that Max ate 3 years ago since they mostly sleep everyday and they eat a huge amount of food to fill their stomach.

"Finished!" Max comes out of the house, covered in blood. She stops, seeing everyone's reactions. "Oh......I should of clean up, but.....let's hurry, the marines know that we're here and Kaya is gonna give us a ship."

Max said that as Kaya nods before leading the squad to the shop that they saw earlier.