Chapter One: A Brand new Adventure

*tic*

*tic*

*tic*

*tic*

*riiiiiinnnng*

*riiiiiiinnnnnng*

*riii-*

CRASH

An alarm clock flew out a window, still ringing and making a lot of noise, until a Geodude used rock smash on it.

The one who had thrown the alarm clock was none other then Wolfie Goh.

Her sister; Funneh peeked over from the top of the bunk bed with droopy eyes and dark blue hair that was currently in a rather tangled mess like a couple of pideys had made a nest out of it.

Although it probably looked not as bad to anyone else considering Wolfie had yet to put on her glasses yet.

"Oh, today is the day we get our Pokémon from the professor..." Wolfie mumbled, rubbing the one eye that was open since the other stayed closed no matter what.

"I know right!" Funneh exclaimed excitedly, jumping off the bunk bed with a loud thud.

The two hurriedly got dressed, with Funneh being the first to finish due to her excitement.

Wolfie wasn't as excited, partly due to the fact that this was her second time choosing a starter.

Their parents weren't home yet, but that was normal, after all they were archeologists, and tended to be in the caves of Mitus town with their Pokémon.

The only other one in the building was a Yamper they called Yam-Fries, Yam-Fries excitedly greeted the two sisters, barking excitedly.

"Hello Yam-Yam! Can you believe we're gonna be getting our own Pokémon from the professor!?" Funneh chirped and Yamper only barked in response.

Wolfie chuckled at the exchange, Funneh always had a knack for befriending Pokémon, which made the incident all the more tragic, even if Funneh hadn't been involved in it.

As the two stepped foot outside the house they were greeted by their friends; Jake and Draco.

Jake was an excitable type, who loved the thrill of battle, he also loved Evee's since his parents had raised one that had eventually evolved into an umbrion, and left shortly after.

Draco was calmer then Jake, but was a lot more chaotic then him, which made him the perfect pair for Funneh who was also a little chaos gremlin.

"Hey you two!" Jake greeted

"Hello" the sisters said in sync, making Draco chuckle.

"Todays the big day!" Draco cheered, "today we will officially become Pokémon trainers!"

"I know right!?" Funneh agreed, "aren't you bursting with excitement!?"

"Obviously! I've been wanting to participate in a Pokémon battle since I was a kid!" Jake agreed

"Uh same here, I am also incredibly excited" Wolfie chimed in

"Oh come on, no one will believe you if you say that so monotonely" Funneh teased

"Monotonely isn't a word" Wolfie pointed out and Funneh playfully rolled her eyes in response.

"Anyway, your parents are at the dig site, they wanted to congratulate you before you guys left, we'll meet you at the professors lab when you're done." Draco explained