Chapter Fourteen: The Creature in The Volcano pt 2

"What!?"

Both Jake and Wolfie shouted in shock while Brionne looked absolutely stunned at the news.

"Yep. If I had to guess, I think they're after The Legendary Pokémon inside the volcano"

"Legendary Pokémon!?" Jake questioned, "I've never heard of that before!"

"It's just a story, and I'm not one to really believe in those kinds of things, but if it's real, and they wake that Pokémon. It will cause the volcano to erupt, and it will destroy this city as well as half of Roria."

"If that's the case then why the fuck would Team Eclipse go after it?" Wolfie asked

"My guess is that they don't realize what will happen, I think that they're only after The Legendary Pokémon."

"I see, Wolfie let's go! We need to stop Team Eclipse from destroying Roria!"

"Team Eclipse is a dangerous group, I would not recommend getting involved, but I'm not gonna stop you if that's what you wish to do."

"It is, Brionne lets go, we need to save the region."

"Hey don't forget about me!" Jake protested, "I also wanna save Roria!"

"I'm also coming, as The Brimber City Gym Leader I must protect my people, and I am the reason that they're able to wake it."

"What does that mean?" Wolfie asked side eyeing the guy suspiciously.

"We can get an explanation later we need to hurry!" Jake said pushing Wolfie in the direction of the volcano.

Wolfie then grabbed Brionne, and sprinted at full speed.

"Brionne use Water Gun... behind us, but don't hit anyone."

Brionne!

Brionne's Water Gun blasted the two all the way to the entrance where they proceeded to land directly on top of the Team Eclipse member standing guard.

"You think he's dead?"

Brionne only shrugged which was fair.

Entering the volcano, Wolfie was overwhelmed at the heat, and had to take off her hoodie and wrap it around their waist revealing a light blue T-shirt underneath.

"Let's go"

Running in further they were confronted by another Team Eclipse member.

"How did you get past the other gua-"

"Out of my way bitch!" Wolfie interrupted giving the man a throat chop before moving forward.

They did this with many other members of Team Eclipse. Until finally they made it to the centre room where a member of Team Eclipse was standing back turned to her, with a bunch of other Team Eclipse members.

Two of which she recognized (annoyingly).

"Helllllo again!" Derik said to which Wolfie only flipped him off causing his teammates to snicker, and for him to pout.

"What do you want brat?" The man who had previously had his back turned towards a pedestal asked.

"Give my parents back you little motherfucker."

"Oh, you must be the child of those archeologists from Mitis Town. Your parents have been... shall we say difficult to work with. It wasn't until that we threatened their family that they started to comply. They must really care about you then, and your sister."

At this point Wolfie was just tempted to punch the man right then and there.

"If you won't give my parents back, I'll have to ask you to leave this place before I force you out. Permanently."