Chapter Five: Wooloo's World pt2

"You sure it's here?" Wolfie asked, they had been searching for this Pokémon for a while now, and she was beginning to regret helping this guy.

"Positive, it can't gotten far from the farm."

"But we've been searching halfway through the night."

"Yer right but my pal found it in this forest, it probably doesn't wanna leave here."

"I guess that would make sense."

"Say is there a reason why one of yer eyes is always closed all the time pal?"

"Not really, I just started doing it one day and... never really stopped I guess."

That was a lie, but Wolfie wasn't about to wear her heart on her sleeve, no matter how kind they might seem.

The only people she could fully trust was herself and Funneh, Aubrey had taught her that by betraying her, and being a member of Team Eclipse.

Even though Earl may seem like an honest guy, Wolfie couldn't be completely sure if that was true since Aubrey had also seemed like a good person until she had attempts to steal the last thing Wolfie ever had to remind her of her parents.

Wolfie had a number one rule that they followed ever since moving to The Roria Region.

Anyone who try's to take away a reminder of her past will get hurt, and not only with getting beaten in a battle.

"Say Earl, what Pokémon escaped your friends farm anyway? You never really told me its name despite the fact that I'm supposed to be helping you look for it."

"Oh, right I er forgot bout that, the Pokémon we're looking for is a Wooloo, ya ever heard of it?"

"Yeah, my aunt raises them along with Mareep"

"I see, yer aunt seems to be pretty nice if she's willing to put in the effort to help em grow up and evolve."

"Yeah, she raises them until they reach their full evolution, then she sets them free."

"Wow, my pal should be taken tips by her, he doesn't do that at all."

"What does he do if you don't mind me asking?"

"He gives em to Pokémon Trainers, he does this to not only Wooloo, but other Pokémon as well."

"I see, he must get a lot of money then"

"Yep, but yer aunt seems to be more ethical then him, you should take us to see em, I'm sure he'll be happy to learn from another."

Wolfie only shrugged at this, suddenly the truck stopped.

"Argh, that fucking engine, I always tell 'em to fix it but they never do!"

"I'm guessing this is normal for you isn't it."

"Yep, sure is, looks like we'll have to search for Wooloo on foot."

Wolfie only shrugged, she didn't really care about finding Wooloo, but at the very least it'll kill some time if nothing else.

"How about we spilt up, cover more ground"

"Sounds pretty solid pal! Meet up here in an hour k?"

Wolfie nodded, briefly wondering if this whole thing will take a dark turn and she will basically be sending something to their death, but that could never happen.

The worst thing to ever happen to her was the accident, and that wasn't gonna happen again on her watch.

After a bunch of walking, Wolfie wanted to pass out, but at least it wasn't as bad as before when she had first met that traitor bitch Aubrey, they could still keep moving forward even with both Wurmple and Poplio feeling like big rocks on her shoulders.