Chapter Seventeen: Becoming What you Hate Most

As soon as Wolfie stepped foot into Lagoona Lake they immediately bumped into none other then Cloud.

"Oh hey there Wolfie! Long time no see!"

"Uh yeah I guess you could say that..."

"So how have you been?"

"Pretty good lately, I beat The Brimber City Gym."

"Oh cool! Same here."

"I see, I guess that would make sense considering you were ahead of me."

"Mhm! And now we're neck and neck. Say, can I tell you something important?"

"Uh go for it..."

"You see I've seen these... really weird people walking around, and doing really bad things. They even robbed The Daycare, and took all the Pokémon and eggs from there."

"Hmm... I think I know who those people might be. Do you know where their base is?"

"Oh yeah! It's right over there!"

Cloud pointed to an ominous looking building that towered over the rest. It seemed incredibly out of place with the other buildings and houses.

"Hey Wolfie!"

Before Wolfie knew it Jake came running at her at full speed.

"Do you know this guy Wolfie?" Cloud asked

"Uh yeah, he's my friend from Mitis Town."

"Nice to meet you! I'm Jake, Wolfie's best friend in the whole wide world!"

Technically that wasn't true, but Wolfie wasn't about to correct him since they really didn't feel like having PTSD right now.

"Nice to meet you to! I'm Amber Cloud, but everyone calls me Cloud!"

"Cool! So what were you guys talking about?"

"Cloud said that there are some shady guys roaming around here, and apparently they robbed The Daycare." Wolfie explained

"Wait... how the fuck you did you know that they robbed The Daycare?" Jake questioned

"I know this because I was on my way to check up on Abra, but when I got there those shady creeps in uniforms came bursting out, and they had really large bags that they were carrying. When I went inside the lady at the desk was severely beaten, and the whole place was destroyed!"

"I see, then we must defeat them." Jake declared passionately.

"I agree, but first we need to sneak inside without getting caught." Wolfie said

"And how do we do that?" Cloud asked

The only answer they got was a devilish smirk from Wolfie.

Five minutes later the three of them and Brionne were all hiding in a bush, waiting for their chance to strike.

Their opportunity came when three people walked out of that ominous building to chat.

Wolfie knew instantly that they were members of Team Eclipse, and so did Jake, but neither of them said a word to Cloud about it so they wouldn't be found out by those Team Eclipse grunts.

As soon as those three neared the bushes where Wolfie and her friends were hiding, they were grabbed and knocked out.

After putting on their uniforms (and making them fit everyone) both Wolfie and Jake tied the unconscious (and now naked) Team Eclipse members up while Cloud put a bag in all of their mouths.

Then all they had to do was for Wolfie to take off her hat and put on a different pair of glasses, and they were all set to go invade Team Eclipse's base in Lagoona Lake.