Chapter Two: Disaster Strikes Sisters Cries

Both Wolfie and Funneh had agreed to take two different paths, so that when they meet up, they could see how much the other had changed (that and they argued for a solid ten minutes about which route to take).

It didn't take long though for something to happen.

As while shuffling through the tall grass, Wolfie felt something nipping at her feet, and upon further inspection she found that it was a Wurmple.

It seemed to be giving its all on attacking Wolfie, but wasn't doing a very good job damage-wise.

Feeling sorry for the poor thing Wolfie tossed one of the Pokéballs that Jake had given her before they had left and caught it with incredible ease.

Who would've thought that the first Pokémon I ever caught would be a Wurmple. Wolfie thought to herself, although it didn't bother her as much as it would others since Wurmple was a pretty cool Pokémon when given the chance to evolve.

And besides, one of The Elite Four in another region had a Beautifly on his team, so she doubted this could be counted as a waste of a Pokéball.

At the very least Poplio (who had taken to riding on Wolfie's shoulder) seemed happy to have a friend to play with so even if Wurmple wasn't the best in terms of uping their teams power, at least Poplio had a friend.

Taking a break by an old tree, Wolfie decided to help train her Pokémon, so that they could be ready for any trainer battles that might come their way.

Random trainers looking for a fight or good time were quite common in Roria, so Wolfie wanted to be as prepared as possible.

As if on que, after at least an hour of Wurmple trying to do much damage to Poplio, with Poplio trying to go as easy as it could on the bug-type, they ran into their first trainer who had two Catterpies that Poplio took out with ease.

Wurmple got a bit sad about not being able to fight, but Wolfie reassured it that the time would come when it would be ready.

Poplio joined in to, giving Wurmple a pat on the back.

It seemed to brighten up a bit after that, and so the team kept moving forward towards a town that was a long walk away from Mitis Town.

Well, at least Wolfie thought it was a long walk away, because nighttime was fast approaching only an hour into the journey, and the town was still so far away to the point where Wolfie wanted to faint.

Eventually the trio just decided that they'd sleep under the stars, and continue tomorrow.

However when they woke up.

Instead of the sounds of Fletchlings and Pidgeys singing in the wind, yet another trainer woke Wolfie up insisting that they battle.

Even though both Wolfie and her Pokémon were exhausted, they still won anyway due to the trainers Zigzagoon and Castcoon being lacklustre at best.

But unlike the other fifteen trainers Wolfie had fought beforehand, this one was a bad sport and accused her of rigging the fight.

"How the fuck would I rig a fight when you woke me up when I was sleeping?" Wolfie asked, annoyed due to the lack of sleep, and not as willing to put up with other people's bullshit right now.

"You were probably pretending to be asleep!" The Trainer challenged.

"Listen, I don't have time for pathetic wimps like you who try to bullshit their way out of trouble, in case you're too blind to notice, you were the one who woke me up with the soul purpose of battle. Accusing me of somehow cheating is probably the saddest thing I've seen in my fucking life, and that's saying something. So go run on home to mommy and daddy before I send you to your ancestors."