Chapter Six: Poké-Pandamonium pt 3

Eventually Earl was able to fix up his truck, and the group were on their way to his friends place, but right now Wolfie's head was somewhere else.

Wooloo was sitting on her lap, and it felt like it was trying to melt into her the closer they got.

Poplio and Wurmple to seemed uneasy.

So all in all Wolfie was dreading meeting this guy, although she was careful not to voice any of this to Earl.

After all...

No one could truly be trusted in this world.

"So pal, how'd you meet yer Pokémon?" Earl asked as the group continued to drive through the night.

"Oh, well Poplio was my first Pokémon; my starter, and I met Wurmple shortly after I started my journey..."

Wolfie trailed off as memories of their parents flooded her mind.

They had been so happy for her and Funneh, and Wolfie had wanted to show them that she could survive out there in the world by catching Pokémon, and having no repeats of The Incident.

Dinner from the night before she had left to start her journey started to play in her mind despite the fact she hated that memory.

"I just think it might be safer for you to stay at home, become an archaeologist along with us." Her mother had said

"Your job is also dangerous, that's why you have Pokémon in the first place right?" Wolfie had pointed out.

"Listen champ, your mother and I are just worried for your wellbeing, remember how you were after... that happened we don't want that to happen again." Their father said

At this Wolfie slammed her hands on the table and stood up, glaring at her elders.

"FUNNEH'S FUCKING YOUNGER THEN ME AND I DON'T HEAR YOU WHINING WITH HER ON BECOMING A POKÉMON TRAINER!!!!!!!!!"

"Wolfie! Language." Her mother scolded

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE!!!!!!! IF FUNNEH CAN GO OFF INTO THE WORLD WHY CAN'T I!!!!!!!!?????"

"Because Funneh knows better then to-"

"OH SO ITS MY FAULT HUH DAD!!!!!!!???? LET ME REMIND YOU OF WHAT YOU AND MOM FUCKING DID TO-"

"Sis..." a quiet voice called out, and Wolfie turned to see Funneh standing in the doorway, looking as if she were back to being five-years-old.

"Please don't yell, no one could've predicted that would happen, so let's not point any fingers."

Wolfie said nothing, she simply stormed off to her room.

"You good pal?" Earl asked, snapping Wolfie back into reality.

"Huh!? Oh, uh yeah I'm good."

"Well that's great! Cause we're here!"

Looking around Wolfie saw that Earl was indeed correct (or at the very least she thought he was).

Up on a small hill, stood a quaint little house surrounded by spiked-wood-fences.

"What's with the gate?" Wolfie asked

"Oh, my pal's scared of ruffians so he likes to ward em off with this fence." Earl explained.

Wolfie wasn't paying too much attention though as Wooloo seemed to be trying to get out of Wolfie's arms and make a break for it.