Intro

Hello to all, welcome to this Yejisu story. My last one was more of a comedy (and my favorite story I've written yet, such a gem); this one is more emotional. I almost cried a lot writing it and especially towards the ending, where there's a big plot twist that no one could expect.

Mainly just about realizing that you're not straight and the new problems and love it brings into your life. Everyone's story is different but in a way I feel like all of us a part of the LGTBQ+ community can relate to each other's pain.

worry that the people in your life won't love you anymore

worry that you'll ever find someone because it seems like everyone else is straight and happily taken

worry that once you tell someone or your work or anyone about your sexuality they'll leave you or deem you as a bad person

and just overall feeling like you could never be normal because of the way it's seen in some of our societies. in the states, it's iffy. generally accepted, but you could still get hate crimed for it, which is terrifying. and realizing that in other parts of the world, you would be executed for the way you born is even more terrifying and heartbreaking.

so this is just a story about a woman who discovers that about herself, in quite a silly way, and comes to terms with it and find sees the true colors of the people around her. though in the story, she ends up luckier than most.

having my gidle moment, i'm going to tell you all that i feel you. it's not easy for us to just love who we want as homosexuals. it's not as easy to just live life. and the people in our lives that are supposed to love us unconditionally; i.e parents, may not. realizing that is a pain that i've endured and a lot of us have endured and it's so unfortunate.

i feel you all that had to hide who you really are or even hated yourselves because of your sexuality. i feel you. this story is for you so i hope it makes you cry and it brings you joy and makes you laugh. it's just a chill story about life, a way for you all to escape and even come to terms with yourselves if you are at war with yourself.

you don't know me, i do not know you. you don't even know my name or what i look like, and neither do i about you. but i feel you and you're not alone, because i am here. the world is too big for you to ever actually be alone in something. there's always someone there.

i'm not a super-star writer nor a professional, but i tried my best with putting my emotions into words with this book.

i even try making my chapters longer so you don't get interrupted by those annoying ads lmaoo.

Disclaimers

This story contains the following:

- vulgar language

- mature scenes (Yeji top)

- Homophobia

- Violence

- Sexual Violence

Cast

**𝓙𝓲𝓼𝓾 𝓙𝓾𝓵𝓲𝓪 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓲 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽**