【12】『M』

Kid you not, it was 6 in the morning when Lia straddled Yeji loudly and shook her awake.

"UNNIE! UNNIE! UNNIE! WAKE UP! WE'RE GONNA MISS EVERYTHING! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE! THEY'RE BASICALLY CLOSED ALREADY! UNNIE! UNNUE-YAH!" Lia screamed.

"Mmm why- just five more minu-" Yeji mumbled in her sleep. Usually, Yeji wakes up early but she's oddly jetlagged.

"NOOOO!" Lia screamed again, bouncing on top of Yeji. "WE NEED TO GO NOW! WE NEED TO GET BREAKFAST BEFORE WE GO AND THEN WE HAVE TO GET IN LINE AND THEN WE NEED TO-WE NEED TO DO SO MANY THINGS. WAKE UPPP! COME ON IT'S DISNEYWORLD HOW CAN YOU SLEEP RIGHT NOW! BEST FIRST DATE EVERRR-" Lia put her arms up in victory.

Having had enough, Yeji quickly grabbed her and switched their positions, so she was on top of her now. Lia was a giggling mess until Yeji pecked her lips, making her stop and blush. She sighed at Lia's excitement and looked over at the clock, she shook her head and looked back over at her girl who was still an excited smiling mess.

"You are... too adorable, Lia. And we're VIP, we don't wait in line." Yeji got off, heading to the bathroom to freshen up. Lia already did.

"That's right!! We should wear matching outfits! That would be so cute! And what should we do today? The water park? Pandora? The Boardwalk? Just shopping? Just the thrill rides? What about the zoo thing? They have a movie theater! Or can we watch the stage shows? Go to the planetarium? We can just walk around and enjoy the Christmas decorations! Let's go see the Magic Kingdom! Ooo they have the Jollynight Party-"

"Babe!" Yeji opened the bathroom door, stopping Lia from all her blabbering.

"Yep?"

"Why don't we discuss it over breakfast? Why don't you order us room service?"

"..." Lia stared, wondering if Yeji was about to blow up, but when she realized that Yeji was only enjoying all of her excitement, she smiled shyly, "Okay!" She brightly yelled, looking at the resort's menu, ready to dial the room service.

"Just nothing with pineapple! I'm deathly allergic."

"Really? Okay!"

They ate breakfast together, took pictures together and of the food, played with the powdered sugar, and fed each other.

"Ok, I heard you earlier... and we can do matching outfits, ok?" Yeji said as they finished up and only had about an hour to get ready and head over.

"YAY!"

With her favorite color being light blue and her hair being blonde, Lia's inspiration for the day's outfit was Cinderella. And since neither of them planned on this, they had to work with what they had.

For Lia, it was a white and blue dress. The dress is really mostly white with blue floral accents all over. It was long sleeved to make up for the fall weather, the dress fell pretty close to her ankles, and she wore good walking shoes, white platform sneakers. She put her hair up into a bun, did makeup, chose a light blue shoulder bag and was ready to go.