【1】

Kappa Kappa Tau. The model sorority at Hampton University, there were many sororities, but KKT had the longest history and the best pledges by far. The pledges, for the most part, were excited, smart, proper young women who all had dreams to become successful with either a business or a family. To get in, you have to be a full-time student at Hampton University, graduated high school with at least a 3.75 GPA, have done a varsity sport, a clean record, and a pretty face. Unless, of course, you're a legacy, meaning your mother was also a Kappa Kappa Tau back in her age. Legacies get an automatic pass up until d-day when house leaders and members meet potential pledges.

And that is exactly what Lia is. Her mother was house leader back in the 90's, basically a Kappa Kappa Tau legend. Unfortunately, Lia didn't take after those footsteps. She didn't take the further step to try and become a house leader, she was maintaining all the requirements to stay in the sorority, but her behavior was a little extreme.

KKT members love a good party, but only every once in a while, not every week. Lia seemed to know about every single uni party and you could bet on her being there dancing her ass off with some frat guy or jock. Then later that night she would end up in bed with them. A weird cycle honestly.

It was Lia's way of trying to find the one, she didn't want to start with romance, or dating. She found it boring. She wanted it to start with action because if sex with someone is amazing enough it could mean there's compatibility.

But it was difficult. Jocks and frat guys are her type, but dammit they were all players, or cheaters. And by cheaters, I mean they have girlfriends and want to cheat on their girlfriends with Lia. And of course, all the good guys are already taken or don't want a girl that sleeps around like Lia does.

So, in this weird cycle she will stay.

"Out to yet another party? Have you finished your studies, Lia??" The KKT house leader, Julie, questioned Lia as she watched her leave the house for another party. Lia sighed, stopping before the front door and turning to her right to look at Julie in the living room.

"Yes, you know it's my rule. No partying until I've finished. Partying is my reward, Julie."

Julie huffed, not judging but worried. "Then I guess I can't stop you. You know you could stay, and we all could watch movies or use the pool out back."

"Thanks, Julie. But I just need to get out for tonight. Maybe next time?" Lia stumbled at the house in her tight tan dress and heels. She could feel the mindset Julie had towards the dress, but in all actuality, it wasn't very revealing.

It was only a sleeveless tan mini dress with a belt over the chest. It was a bit short but Lia just knew that Julie had something like this in her own closet.

 The party was at a frat house across the campus, which was easily a fifteen-minute walk, twenty with heels

The party was at a frat house across the campus, which was easily a fifteen-minute walk, twenty with heels. So, Lia opted for her white Mercedes G-Wagon instead. A sweet sixteen birthday present of course.