【22】『M』

If she was outside the guest house window, looking in. Or watching from a desktop through a camera, you would call Lia a creep for staring at the brunette for so long as she slept. Covering herself with the white sheets, she smiled and rested her head on her hand.

"Beautiful."

She wanted to reach over and push the hair out of Yeji's face gently so she could see more of it, but refrained. She knows that the other is a light sleeper. So, she only continued watching until she woke up.

"Morning, bubba." Lia corned with a smile, finally pushing Yeji's hair out of her face like she's been wanting to.

The brunette groaned and stretched, wrapping her arms around Lia's bare body and pulling her in deeply for a hug.

"Morning to you, too my love."

Skin to skin, they wanted to sleep longer in this position, "I'm so happy that my mom apologized to you."

"Me too. She's actually a pretty funny lady. Lots of funny stories."

"What she said is true, you know? I hadn't seen my family be that much of a family in too long. Finally, my dad has someone to do sports with. He asked me about your next match so he could go."

"Well, I don't have one for another week or two, I need to go to that checkup with my doctor and then my manager will start scheduling me for matches again."

"That sport scares me, you being a human punching bag and all."

"You're cute. I'll be alright. And you weren't kidding when you told me about going to the sex store, where you? And the lap dance? Because... that's why I won."

Lia giggled, "No, I wasn't kidding. Wanna go now?"

"YES! Breakfast first, but after that, yes!"

They had breakfast with Munyeong, John was already off to the firm for work. They had mainly fruits with honey per Lia's recommendation and everyone enjoyed it. Then they continued talking until it was noon and the nearest sex store was open.

"It's noon! It's open, c'mon, we have to get ready!" Lia said, nearly pulling Yeji out of the living room from her mother.

"Get ready for where?" Munyeong questioned, she had work to do, but she was having fun talking to the girls.

"We're just going out..." Yeji said vaguely as Lia dragged her to the front door.

"I promised her the sex store if she won yesterday, so that's where we're going, bye mom! Love you!" Lia shouted quickly and before Munyeong could respond they were out of the main house and on their way to the guest house.

The blonde got dressed in something rather formal for the place they were going, but she was known for this anyway. She's never really liked simple; she wore nothing but red for her whole childhood for crying out loud.

She didn't do much with her hair, it was a bit messy from the night before, but after she showered it dried into its natural, layered, wavy state. Her makeup was natural for the most part, just a simple look to enlighten her clear skin, heart shaped lips, and big round eyes. The boldest part of her look was undoubtedly the blue contacts she decided to wear and her white off-the-shoulder maxi dress.

 The boldest part of her look was undoubtedly the blue contacts she decided to wear and her white off-the-shoulder maxi dress