【2】

The morning after is always the hardest part of a one night stand. Hungover and sore wasn't a good combination. But this morning she was less hungover than usual, only because the night before she didn't drink as much as she thought she would.

Though she woke up alone, she woke up to kind gestures. It was weird and new, no other hookup of hers had left her this way.

First of all, she finally wouldn't have to use her backup clothes because her dress was still intact, however, her underwear was missing. Second, she was tucked in nicely under the covers and covered by them respectfully, her dress was also fixed. She remembers falling asleep with it hoisted up over her waist. Third, her phone was charging on the nightstand next to the dresser. She never set it up to charge, which only meant Yeji did so before she left. Fourth, next to her phone was a plastic baggy with some painkillers, a bottle of water, and a gatorade. And lastly, next to Lia on the bed was Yeji's jacket with a note.

With eyes that hurt from the natural sunlight, Lia read the note, holding it extra close to her face to read it easier. 'Now we'll have to meet again, so I can get my jacket and you can get your "favorite pair of underwear" P.S good luck covering those up'.

Still a bit dazed, Lia was extra slow with understanding what she just read. But when she caught on, she looked down at herself again. Her dress was fixed, but her bra and panties were indeed gone. And that was indeed her favorite set.

Then she stumbled to the mirror attached to the dresser, and that's when she remembered that she was in a room at the frat house.

"Holy shit!" Lia gasped, leaning in towards the mirror, seeing all of the dark, horrendous hickies all over her upper half. Now that is what she means by viscous, dark, painful hickies.

She gasped again and turned towards the door when hearing it slam open, a hungover Felix stumbling in coming from a hookup too.

"Oh..." Lia sighed when she realized they had sex in Felix's bedroom. But to be fair it was the most respectful hookup ever. Their clothes stayed on and they only used their hands and mouths. It was actually a bit devastating because Lia just knew that Yeji was so attractive under all those clothes...

"Oh, Lia, you did not have your straight intervention in my bed..." Felix whined, throwing his head back, all he wanted was to lay down. He noticed the pain killers, water and gatorade on the nightstand and immediately went to it to inhale it all.

"Hey, that's mine! Oppa left it for me."

"After what you two did in my room, you at least owe me this, and a new bed."

"Done. I'll have it delivered later today." Lia responded, completely serious. Money for her isn't really a problem.

"Good, and Oppa? You found a Korean dude? That's rare over here. Knowing your type he was a jock and attractive, and he didn't have a girlfriend?"

"Nope!" Lia happily laid back onto the bed, putting on Yeji's jacket and giving the note to Felix to read as she chugged the water.

"What dude writes this prettily??" He cackled, stopping quickly because of his headache and hurting stomach. He pouted and continued hydrating himself.

"I find it charming, and did you even read it? It's romantic, no one has ever been like this before."

"And how was the sex- woah, the fuck! Are those the hickies he gave you? Lia, you will not ever get all those covered up. How are they so dark?"

Lia smirked, "He's good... and the sex was amazing. It was so respectful; we kept our clothes on the whole time, and I didn't even get to see his dick yet. You know, Korea is a conservative country, those people are just more mild mannered and respectful."