【13】

Lia met with her best friends for lunch the next day after her second class, seeing them for the first time since Friday, she had gotten used to see their annoying asses almost every day.

"Hey, girlypop, how was your trip to Disney World? I saw all your Instagram posts." Chaeryeong asked as soon as Lia sat down with her food. Her smile got as big as it possibly could,

"It was perfect, just perfect, perfect, perfect. We did so much, and we finally saw each other naked for the first time!! Oh yeah- here Felix, text me when you are available for your ShOpPinG SpRee At tHe MaLL." Lia tossed Felix his $500 bucks. "But I'm telling you, if she had one, it would be huge." She added.

"I'm available every day after 4 and all-day Thursday." Felix smirked, stuffing the 5 $100 dollars bills into his wallet.

"I'll take you tomorrow, I'm going with Yeji to a match tonight, it's out of town so we have to leave at around like 5 or 6 just to get there by 8."

"And how was your first time with a woman? Like first real time." Ryujin questioned, she's not sure she wanted to hear such deets about her best friend, but she asked for everyone else.

"Perfect. I'm officially attracted to girls, too! Sex with either is very different, I was shocked. I feel like with a woman, you can connect a lot better and for the most part you already know where everything is so there's very little you can be wrong about."

"Aw yess! I get it." Chaeryeong stated, earning looks from everyone.

"I thought you were asexual?" Yuna questioned.

"I am! As you guys know, I have had a past with many men and women, but every once in a while, I have to give them what they want, you know. And being with my girlfriend for two years now, I get it."

"How does that even work?" Lia questioned.

"Many ways. I may not feel the desire for sex, but I can still give my girl what she needs and I'm happy to do it for her."

"Ahh, that's cute. Is she still stationed in Germany?"

"No, that was last year, now she's in the Philippines, but she only has a couple weeks left so hopefully we can all meet up for a Christmas dinner."

"Bet, I miss Mariah. Does she like the Air Force better than the Navy?" Ryujin said.

"Yes, she loves the Air Force, she said the environment is better and she likes the training a lot more."

"That's great, tell her to hurry her ass back here." Felix said with a friendly kind of stern voice.

"Oh!" Ryujin jumped, suddenly remembering something she wanted to talk about, "Lia, Felix told us all about fall break, do you need us to come with you?"

"Oh maja (That's right)." Yuna said, suddenly remembering as well.

"Oh, I don't think so anymore. I already told them about Yeji..." Lia admitted.

"And how did it go?? Felix was on the edge of the table bench.

Lia thought about her answer, knowing that everyone else at the table had supportive parents, she wondered how she got lucky and unlucky at the same time.

"Ugh how do you guys have both parents that are supportive! Felix, I know your dad is pan, and Yuna, I know you have two moms, but dammit. Ryujin, Chae, how the hell were your parents so supportive?"

"It didn't go well?" Chaeryeong asked.

"It went. My dad is cool, but my mom. She's just a monster! And I'm bringing Yeji down there for break because my dad wanted me to."