【8】

Knocking on one of the double doors of the KKT house, Yeji released a big breath she had just gotten out of the police station and had pizza in her hands. A big one too. The right door opened, and Julie smiled when seeing the brunette.

"Well, given you're here, I'm assuming they didn't arrest you?"

"No, I have a damn good lawyer... is she here?" Yeji knew that everyone knew who she was here for already.

"The same place you left her, but she did take a shower. She had me help her because it still hurts..." Julie stood to the side to let Yeji in, then they walked up to Lia's bedroom together.

The blonde was laying in the huge bean bag chair, swallowed within its fluff and hidden underneath the thick knit blanket.

Placing the pizza on her desk, Yeji went up to her and sat next to her. "How are you feeling, my love?"

Julie smiled at their interactions, hoping they lasted as a couple. She closed the door and went about her own business.

"Still sore, but I took pain relievers." Lia answered, sitting up to cling onto Yeji. It took Yeji by surprise to see that Lia had no clothes on under the blanket. "I wanted to put clothes on, but I couldn't be bothered."

"It's ok, I was thinking we can eat, and you can go to the campus clinic to get you checked up?"

"Will you come with me? It's ok if you can't, I can text one of my best friends. I know you've been spending all your time with me."

"I don't mind, Lia. I'll go with you. I want to make sure you're ok."

"Well, I'm not..." Lia cried. "Everyone told me this would happen, that I would eventually get hurt because of the partying, but I didn't listen."

"Don't beat yourself up, Lia. You haven't eaten since, so let's eat."

Yeji got a large pizza, sweet potato and half hawaiian. The first half was for herself and the other half for Lia. The brunette had a deathly allergy to pineapple, so even the pizza was boxed separately by flavor.

Like a dependent child, Lia couldn't seem to even eat without the presence of a trusted person. She still clung tightly to Yeji's shirt as she ate.

After eating, it was like Lia didn't want to go get a checkup even though she knew she would have to. Yeji touched her skin gently, noticing that it was dry.

"Your skin is so dry, did you lotion after your shower?"

Lia shook her head no, so Yeji got up to find the lotion in her bathroom. Then she came back, sat on the floor and started lotioning Lia's legs first.

"I don't mean for you to have to do everything for me..." Lia sighed; she hates feeling lazy.

"I don't mind right now. Unless you don't want me to touch you right now?"

"No, I do. Don't stop, please."

As Yeji kneaded the white cream into Lia's skin, Lia nearly fell asleep, it was so relaxing. Not only does it feel nice to have soft skin, Yeji's hands felt nice on hers too.

"How are you so beautiful all the time, Lia?" Yeji asked when she was done, rubbing Lia's cheeks with her thumbs softly. "I just can't get over it."

Lia smiled at the words Yeji gave her, finally having some motivation to do something herself. She covered herself in her blanket and made way to the closet to choose an outfit for the day. Something comfy and warm, yet simple in case she would have to take any of it off. She knew she'd probably have to change for when she gets examined down there. So, she went with a monochrome beige set of long flared pants, a tank top, a long cardigan, a bucket hat and white platform sandals. All of the texture being a soft white fabric.