【4】

"And then from there... he asked me to be his girlfriend and now we're going on our first date this Friday!" Lia brightly explained to Felix. They were at the dining hall waiting for said new boyfriend and Ryujin, Yuna, and Chaeryeong.

"Lia, are you sure you know as much about this person as you think?" Felix questioned, he still thinks Yeji is a woman and not a man.

"Well, I don't know as much as I want to yet because we've only just become a couple. But I know enough to know that I've finally found the person that proves that my standards for a boyfriend aren't too high."

"I've never known of a man that has moved so fast... like I've been talking to someone for a month, and we've barely discussed anything close to a formal date."

"Well, Yeji doesn't like wasting any time." Lia ate happily but then stopped herself. "You know... the only time we've hooked up has been when I was really hungry."

"Ok???"

"So, that means that he's only seen me at my thinnest! What if when he sees my stomach after I eat, he doesn't like me anymore?"

"What? Lia- stop, I think that you girl, are overthinking. You guys haven't even been naked with one another yet."

"But he has seen my top half, and I saw the way he looked at me, he loves my figure. I can't ruin it. I can't risk losing him." Lia pushed her tray of food away.

"Okay stop. If he doesn't still like you because of the fact that you don't starve yourself, then you did not find the one, Lia. If he's not gonna change anything about himself, then you shouldn't either, especially not in an unhealthy way like that."

"Unhealthy way like what?" Chaeryeong questioned as she, Ryujin, and Yuna sat at their table with their food.

"Miss girl here wants to starve herself for her new man, and I'm telling her that that is stupid as fuck." Felix answered, making Lia roll her eyes.

"Woah, wait the Oppa dude you've been going on and on and on about? Lia, I don't want you with him if he makes you feel guilty about eating and I think all of us can agree on that..." Ryujin stated, earning nods of agreement from everyone. They all know that Lia can be stupid with the guys she settles for.

"No, it's not like that! He hasn't even mentioned eating or food or anything. He's the sweetest guy, I just don't want to do anything to ruin what we have. I wanna keep my figure."

"Then do what you've been doing..." Chaeryeong dragged, putting Lia's tray back in front of her and her fork in her hand. "Eat your meals, exercise, do what you've been doing, which is healthy, and so what if you gain weight, that shouldn't be a reason to break up with you."

"Hey, wasn't he supposed to meet us here? Is he late?" Yuna looked around, covering her mouth so the food in it didn't show.

"No-" Lia quickly answered, "Well, yes and no. His class didn't end until 12:10, so he should be here... oh it's 12:12 so he should be coming- oh there he is! Oppa!" Lia burst up from her seat, and now all of her friends could see that over top of her already cute outfit she was wearing his jacket again. But under the jacket she wore a plaid skirt, with an oversized long sleeve button up and a knit vest over it and black Vans.