【16】

Lia wasn't as nervous to meet Yeji's parents as she was to meet her own parents in a few days. It was comforting to at least know that they accepted her and Yeji's relationship and seemed like the sweetest most love smothering people.

But she still wanted to make the first second impression that she could since her first impression was a little messy. The same day she took Felix to the mall for the shopping spree and to buy her own thing for tonight, she knew Yeji would most likely wear black, so she didn't stress too much on matching with her. Yeji must know by now that Lia isn't one for wearing dark colors very often.

"So, she's gonna wear a suit, no doubt... you think she's ever been confused for her brother? You said they're twins." Felix said they shopped around the expensive stores, their arms already filled with plenty of mostly Felix's bags.

"They are, and they do get mistaken for one another. I should know, I did it once."

"Pause. What??"

"Yeah... I went to visit her at her apartment, and I didn't know she had a twin, so I thought it was her in the kitchen, so I grabbed Hyunjin from behind and manhandled his pecs and abs. Then she came downstairs and caught me. I was so fucking embarrassed!"

"Wait, so is that how you found out? You saw the actual male version of her and put the pieces together."

"No... right after that she took me to her room and told me. Sometimes I wonder what she would look like in more feminine clothing, I even asked her."

"What did she say?"

"It's just about her closeted life, she used to fake being really feminine to hide her sexuality and her true interests. I don't think she's really into fem style, but fine by me. Her style is hot."

"And to think this all started with you thinking she was your oppa."

"My oppa was an unnie, I admit it alright? But so far, this is the happiest I've ever been in a relationship."

"I can see it, we all can, Lia. I'm happy for you. And I hope everything goes well this break with your parents."

Lia sighed, her stomach suddenly folding, "Me too."

They went into all the high-end stores in their budget, Lia tried not buying things for herself, but it was hard. Everything is so accessible when you're filthy rich. And while Lia was struggling, Felix was happy, buying all the things on his list. He spent a good 5 hours shopping, with a meal break and a boba break every 2 hours or so.

They were about to leave, walking away from the food court with their ice cream cones when Lia glanced in the Chanel window and gasped. Stopping in her tracks, her mouth dropped, and her ice cream nearly fell.

"Felix!" She held out her arm to stop him from walking, he stopped and turned to see what caught her attention and soon matched her expression. The Chanel employee was just putting the mannequin with the dress on in the window, meaning the dress was brand new on the market.

It was a beautiful corset dress, shining within a satin rose gold finish. There was enough detail to catch the eye but not look busy, string on the side complimenting the lace up on the sides as well. And for once it was a corset dress with enough chest coverage to leave a woman comfortable and covered. It was not a sexy dress; it was a flattering dress. The difference is catastrophic. It framed a figure so wonderful; it would make anyone look like an hourglass, and for someone who is already really close to hourglass like Lia... she drooled thinking how good it would look on her.

"I... I need that dress. For tonight! I need it right now!!!" Lia rushed into the store, catching the lady as she walked down from the display window platform.