【6】 『M』

It was the very next day that Lia decided to finally leave the house. Not for class, she skipped yet again and for the last time. She would only go to a party tonight to forget about Yeji and continue on with what she was doing before.

It's the only way to forget about Yeji after all right? There's more way Lia can clear her head and get over it if she keeps herself isolated in her room all day. Whenever she's alone, all she thinks about is Yeji.

So, she got all ready, wearing a dress and heels, putting on makeup for the first time since the breakup and left. Even alone for three days, she knows where all the parties are.

And maybe the fun lasted only for the night. But it wasn't until the morning that she realized how depressing her life was before. Sleeping with different guys over and over again. Not caring about one another, just a one-time exchange.

She didn't feel special anymore. She tried to make it sound easy for herself by claiming that she only has to keep doing this until she finds a guy like Yeji. But there's so many men out there, and none of them have been anything like Yeji.

The morning after, Lia put on her back up outfit and drove herself home. She felt the way she always did after a hookup, and she realized that she didn't like this feeling. She felt dirty on the inside, and she had a heavy feeling in her chest like she was scared for anyone to see her because they would know where she just came from. She felt embarrassed.

"Oh, Felix..." She sighed when seeing her best friend sitting on the stairs in front of the KKT house.

"Lia, what happened? No one has seen you in three days and now you're back to partying and sleeping with someone every night?"

"So?"

"So? ... Lia, what happened between you and Yeji?"

"You were right. You were right, okay? Yeji is a woman; I was stupid and delusional. We broke up, so now I'm going back to what I've been doing." Lia tried walking past him to go into the house to freshen up and study.

"No- look, Lia. Just clean and meet the rest of us at Ryujin's tonight, ok? We're having a movie night."

Lia paused, thinking about it. She did want to see the others, she missed them. "What time?"

"8."

"I'll bring snacks." Lia said simply before going in and closing the door right after herself. But as soon as she was inside, Julie was standing right there, almost as if she was waiting for her to come home. "Oh my god, why the fuck is everyone everywhere!" Lia whined, just wanting to shower.

"Did you forget about the once a month, mandatory house meeting we were supposed to have this morning?"

"Oh shit..." Lia's heart dropped; those meetings are so important. "I'm so sorry, Julie. I spaced-"

"I don't care what your excuse is. You've never in your three years here have ever missed one of these meetings. It was your turn to pitch an event to raise money for our house! Without the money from these events, we won't be able to campaign well for new pledges!"

"I'm sorry! I have my presentation upstairs on my laptop, it's ready let me just-"

"No. We had someone else, who was there, with a presentation pitch their idea and we took it. Tomorrow, there is a boxing match at the Hampton's High Class Gym. It's a big event and the venue allowed us to sell the concessions, merch, and campaign our house. But it's a shitty idea because how are we going to get pledges through a sport like boxing? People in that audience don't take sororities seriously. But we had to take her idea, because you. Weren't. There. I didn't think you'd go back to that lifestyle, I thought she changed you, whoever the woman was. But I guess not."