【3】『M』

After the lecture ended, Lia tried beating the crowd to find Yeji before she left, but as always, the class dismissed in an orderly manner. The top rows would leave first, and it would go down in order from there, taking about 3 minutes to clear everyone out of the room. It was the perfect amount of time for Lia to lose her.

She quickly collected her things and went against the status quo to get to Yeji faster. Running through her row and saying countless 'excuse me's to her peers, then she ran up to the stairs and split the line to get out of the room faster since she didn't see her in the line. In the hall, she looked both ways frantically, hoping she didn't miss her. She actually hoped that she waited for her...

And even though the doors and hall were crowded with all the students rushing out, she assumed that she left, and she missed her. Her heart dropped a bit as she kept looking but didn't see her. She hugged herself so she could hug the jacket she was wearing.

The hall got a bit less busy with fewer students walking by after a couple minutes and she sighed, beginning to walk away.

"Lia! Did you find him?" Felix followed after her, she pouted with her head down and shoulders slouched.

"He left." The way Lia said it made it clear that she hoped she would've waited for her. She thought she cared enough. It was a little thing and maybe she had another class to get to right after this one, or maybe she really did just see Lia as a hookup and Lia was getting her hopes up too high?

"I'm sorry..." Felix began to hug her.

"Who's "he"?" Another voice chimed in. The best friend pair turned around and saw Yeji standing right by the doors against the walls. Had she been there the whole time?

"Oppa!" Lia squealed, running into Yeji's grasp. Yeji lifted her up and turned her around, finding Lia cute with how excited she was to see her.

"So cute, how you call me Oppa." Yeji commented. "My jacket looks adorable on you too."

"Thanks." Lia beamed, biting her lip in a smile, she looked down and put her hands behind her back. She rocked on her heels and asked, "I have your jacket, but what if I don't really want to give it back quite yet? And I believe you have something of mine, oppa?"

When Yeji leaned in so she could whisper in Lia's ear, Felix turned in his heel to walk away, "I'll leave you guys to it."

The hookups chuckled and Yeji went back to whispering, "Your underwear is back at my place, we could swing by, and I'll exchange them for the ones you have on right now?"

Lia easily got shy with Yeji's words, nodding and holding Yeji's arm as she led the way back to her place.

"I thought you might be new, Oppa. I had never seen you here before."

"Yeah haha, how long are you gonna call me oppa for?"

"Forever!" Lia giggled.

"You're so cute."

"So, what sport do you play?"

"I do many. You're wearing my baseball jacket right now. But I also do boxing, softball, and I did a little bit of everything in high school."

"Hm... I don't really know much about sports; I've only done track and cheer my whole life. Is softball like baseball?"

"A bit, just a bit more difficult. Us pitchers have to underhand pitch instead of overhand."

"Huh, maybe I should start meeting up with you after practice?"

"Oh, are you my girlfriend now?"

"Is it too soon for me to say that I want to be?"