【7】

Warning: this chapter contains sexual violence

"Yeah, so basically Kappa Kappa Tau is a sorority at the nearby university, HU, we were founded in 1854 by Betty Harringlyn. We have our traditions and rules, but at the end of the day, we are just a community of young women that want the best for the world. We specialize in community service, charity, and the campus as well as local events. Just recently we've signed with Support and Feed, which is a non-profit organization that helps feed those in need. We'll be hosting many events and raising money to support more food banks around the state. It's honestly a lot of fun and our house is well known around the country, it would certainly help you find a great job during and/or after college." Lia informed a father and his daughter as they waited for their food.

"Sounds great, what are the requirements for pledges?" The father questioned. "Is there some kind of paper or packet..."

"Yeah!" Lia responded brightly, handing the KKT pamphlet over to them. The daughter's jaw dropped at the sight of the KKT house on the front cover.

"It's a mansion!"

"Haha, yes. We have many sisters, so we have to have a pretty big property."

"I really want to go there, daddy." The girl exclaimed excitedly.

Lia felt good knowing that they were getting at least a couple interested people. The line was long, and the profit was looking good, this would go towards said Support and Feed events.

But once the match got started, their line ended, and it went dead. They had to stay open in case people came in late or wanted more food, but it was basically a wasteland. Most of them resorted to watching the match from the tvs in the room with them.

Lia watched differently from everyone else, now seeing Yeji in a sports bra and shorts, her feminine physique. She still found it attractive. Yeji's sweaty skin as she swung punches back and forth towards her opponent skillfully.

The blonde shook her head, trying to shake away the thoughts she was having, but she was being taken back to the little amount of moments they had.

"I want to go all the way with you." Lia said gently, tucked into Yeji's side on her couch in the loft. Yeji's black shirt still smelled like flowers.

"I know you do, love. But I don't really do that unless it's with my actual significant other. I'll only let myself get so close; you know?"

"I do. I like that... then." Lia leaned up on her elbow, staring into Yeji's eyes. "What's stopping us? Or stopping you from asking me?"

"Lia..." Yeji chuckled, "I went into my last relationship quickly, and it turned out to be a mess."

"Then you can trust me. You can trust that this time it will be different. Whoever has hurt you before, I won't, Yeji."

Moments with Yeji really set Lia free. She didn't feel human in Yeji's arm. She felt like more than that. And maybe Yeji was the only person who could give her that feeling, did she wanna risk losing it forever just because she thinks she's only attracted to men? So, what if she's also attracted to women?

She looked back up at the screen, playing cards with the universe by whispering to herself a bet. "If Yeji wins, then it's ok."

And honestly, she wanted Yeji to win.

"Who's your bet, Lia?" Julie nudged Lia's shoulder, noticing how attentively Lia was watching.

"Um- the brunette one."

"The brunette one? It says her name on the screen, girl. So, Yeji? I agree. And lowkey, she's really hot."

"Aren't you straight?"