【15】『M』

Double Update: Part 2 of 2

They woke up hours later, and it was around 10 pm. Lia was first, Yeji seemed to be out like a light. The blonde had no intentions of waking up the brunette, so she only laid in silence and played with her clothing. Yeji's white t-shirt and black sweatpants.

She sighed, feeling too comfortable, yet she didn't want to sleep anymore. She wanted to stay just like this. With Yeji's arm wrapped over her, holding her side tightly. And Lia's head of healthy hair resting over Yeji's shoulder.

Her hands couldn't help but roam around, not sexually, just a desire to touch skin. Putting one hand underneath Yeji's shirt, she could never get tired of feeling the fine lines there.

Yeji snorted, suddenly lifting her head to look down at what was going on down there. "Ah, I'm ticklish!" She almost laughed, but her throat was too dry.

"Sorry, I didn't know. You're ticklish? I'm not."

"You're not ticklish? How are you not ticklish? Who isn't ticklish?" Yeji gasped, sitting up gently in the bed, making Lia sit up as well. She suddenly tickled Lia on her sides and long behold, she didn't laugh or even flinch.

"I'm not ticklish."

"You're crazy." Yeji groaned as she stretched, sitting behind Lia and hugging her tightly, resting her head on her shoulder. "Will you stay for the rest of the night? I know you probably have things to do, but just your presence is enough for me."

Lia caressed Yeji's head on her shoulder, looking over with the deepest smile , they began swaying side to side lightly. "Of course I'll stay with you, Yeji. What will we do though? No going out, nothing crazy, no sex... this is a totally new world for us."

"There's a bunch we can do, baby. Trust me."

Abandoning the upstairs, they only used the downstairs. Pulling out every board game the apartment held, they ordered pizza and ate chocolate covered strawberries to strictly have their High School Musical moment.

"Anggg, how do you keep getting sevens!" Yeji whined. They were playing Sorry and she had to admit that her chances of winning were looking like just that. Sorry.

"Just my luck. Hehe." Lia giggled happily, putting yet another one of Yeji's pawns in the blue 'start' bubble so that she could switch places with her own pawn that used to be in her color's start spot.

Yeji sighed playfully, "Winner gets the last chocolate covered strawberry... I may begin praying." She said as she drew her card. A two. She loved two's! Not only can she pull one of her pawns out of the start bubble, she can pull another card. "Yess! Alright I just need an 8 to get Bobby home. C'mon! Lemme get into my good luck board gaming pose I made specifically for when I play with others on the floor." She laid on her side, propping herself up on her elbow.

"That's the good luck pose?" Lia teased.

Yeji drew her card and showed Lia with a smirk, it was an eight, "Well it worked, didn't it?"

"That card would have been there whether you changed positions or not!"

"Or would it? We'll never know now. Ha! Now we're tied with two pawns at home!"

"Oh I'm so scared!" Lia said sarcastically, starting another slice of Hawaiian pizza. They got two pizzas, both large, one with all alfredo sauce, mozzy cheese, spinach and tomatoes, the other half cheese half Hawaiian, but they gave half the alfredo pizza to Hyunjin. Then Lia literally put hot cheetos on the cheese slices of pizza that were hers, Yeji thought she was a mad woman, but she tried it for herself and it's actually not too bad.