11| No sleep

Something is wrong with her

If I hadn't seen her from up close I am pretty sure I would've missed it.

Sakina barely shows any emotions, but her eyes does.

And someone who has seen her up close can tell that.

Who is me.

I lay back on the couch and stare outside the balcony glass doors, the lights reflecting on the pool waters causing a kaleidoscope of blue lights over the living room.

I stare at my phone in my hand. Should I call her?

No. She might wonder where I got her number from. I don't have the energy to explain how I stole it from her company records.

But I do want to talk to her.

It was a bummer that my sister had taken her for herself for the whole day today.

I need a sign from universe to call her.

I close my eyes and tap my fingers on my forehead.

My phone buzzes on the couch and I pick it up, looking at the caller ID, I sit up as I do a double take.

Sakina.

She is calling me?

I smooth down my hairs and pause. It's a voice call.

Shaking my head, I answer the phone, "Hello?"

"So it is your real number." She says.

"Ah it's you." I chuckle as if I didn't already had her number. "And why, of course sweetheart, this is my real number."

"Uhm." She hums. "Anyway I had to discuss something with you."

"I am all ears, sweetheart." I grin to myself.

I could imagine her rolling her eyes, "First of all, stop calling me that."

"What? Sweetheart?"

"Yes. It's cringe."

"How about baby then?" I chuckle.

"You know what? Just stop talking."

I don't reply.

"Hello? Doruk? Are you there?"

"You just said to stop talking."

She huffs a breath, "Why are you so childish?"

I chuckle, "Mature is over rated."

I just know she is shaking her head. "I got an Email from Mr. Blackwell's assistant, they want to discuss about the brochures and few other things with you."

"Alright, fix a meeting around twelve noon, at my office, we can show them our workshop too."

"Alright anything else I should prepare?"