16| Jealousy, Jealousy

Something is wrong with him

Aside from giving me my breakfast which he made his unwanted daily duty for some unknown reasons, he doesn't really looks like himself.

Even if I don't want to talk about our past, I certainly know the meaning behind all of his smiles. I just know which ones are genuine and which ones are for show.

For others he looks the same sunshine boss who's smile doesn't changes everyday.

But I know when those smiles are real.

Throughout the whole morning I watch him through the glass doors of his office, trying to decipher his mood.

He doesn't looks content either. He looks upset and troubled, as if he revised something he always avoids.

And why can I see still read him so well?

Also why am I so concerned?

"Keeping eye on the boss?"

I startle and whip my head away from him to the sudden appearance by my desk.

I stand up from my chair, "Mrs. Arzu."

She smiles, her light brown eyes, the same as Safa, radiates with warmth as she watches me. "It's okay, you can call me by name like you always do."

I smile, "You are my boss here."

She pats my shoulder, "Not me, but he is."

I nod, "How can I help you?"

"I just came here to show Doruk the final edits of the Valentine's Day collection." She holds up a file.

"Oh? It's done already? Didn't we shoot just last week?" I look at the file in her hand, curious to know about the photos.

"It was a deadline project, so we had to speed up." She offers the file to me, "Do you want to take a look?"

I shake my head, "No it's alright."

She smiles, "It's you in those pictures, you sure you are not curious?"

Oh I am.

I nod, "I am, but you must be running late on your meeting with Mr. Doruk, I won't hold your time."

She sighs, "As you say, see you later."

I nod as she walks towards the cabin and I sit down on my chair, going back to work on my computer.

Fifteen minutes later, Mrs. Arzu walks out of the cabin and gives me a smile. "I will send you an email ID of an acquaintance who is interested in a collaboration. Schedule a meeting for Doruk."

I nod, "Sure."

I take a peek at the cabin through the glass doors as Mrs. Arzu walks towards the elevator.