28| Dream came true?

I hope she has gone till now

It's been hours I think.

A long time maybe.

I sat there the whole time, curling myself in a ball, whispering for her to stop screaming.

I think I drifted off for a while.

I dream of Doruk finding me. I dream of climbing to him, crying on his shoulder.

I dream of him carrying me in his arms and taking me out of my dark apartment.

I want to see that dream again. How can I do that?

I don't want to get up from my curled position and go outside. I don't have that courage yet.

Sunlight creeps through my closed eyelids. Is it morning yet?

Gaining up courage, I slowly peel open my eyes.

I lift up my hand and place them on my eyes. They feel so heavy. I think I slept for quite long.

Taking a breath, I try to reach out for the wall for support, but instead, my hand touches something.....cushioned.

I frown under my hand and try to shake off from my daze. I think hallucination is a side effect of high adrenaline or something.

I would need to confirm that with Sania or Ayesha.

I move up my hand once again to find the wall, but again, my hand comes in contact with a fabric.

What even?

With great difficulty, I open my eyes in thin slits and focus on the blue wall.

No. Blue fabric?

I close my eyes and shake my head. God, I hate whatever I am going through.

I try to sit up from the door...no.

I am laying down.

I move my hands around and notice the soft black blanket covering me.

When did I brought this blanket? It looks expensive.

Wait. I think Safa gifted me this.

But how did I came to my bed?

I look to my right from where the sunlight was peeking through and my eyes widen.

I am up in the sky?

What the hell?

My body groans in discomfort and pain as I sit up on a couch.

I stare at the large windows and scan the whole room which looked like it was from an IKEA magazine.

Wait.

I was here before.

Taking the support of the couch, I get up and sway on my feet, feeling blood rushing to my legs along with a faint throb on my ankle.