12| Wig drama

I stare around the set as people run in every direction with so many props, few run with makeup bag, the hairstylists immediately lunging on the actors to perfect their hairs as they stand like statues

"How do they do that?" Juvee asks as we both sit beside the director, watching all the people in action.

"I feel like I stepped in some other world." I say looking around the set where no one seems to stop. Everyone knows what they are doing.

It's a loop of work. One starts something and other continues.

"Camera rolling, Action!" The director yells through the mic.

Me and Juvee watch through the camera screen the screenplay I planned, the story of this advertisement is that those two actors who are playing themselves are attending an award ceremony.

The male actor, Ferit will enter Zehra, the actress's makeup room, they both smile at each other.

Ferit stands behind Zehra's chair and give her a smile.

"How do I look?" Zehra asks him through the mirror.

Ferit smiles, "Gorgeous."

Zehra points at the two neck pieces kept on her dressing table. "Which one should I wear?"

Ferit leans over and looks over both the pieces and shakes his head. "None."

Zehra raises her eyebrow, "None?"

"None. Because none of them enhances your beauty."

Zehra smiles, "Then what would?"

With that Ferit takes out a box of Belkis gold and diamonds from behind his back and opens it showing it to her. Zehra gasps looking at the diamonds set with a rubellite in the middle.

"It's beautiful." Zehra whispers.

"A beautiful piece to enhance your beauty." He takes out the necklace and clasps it around her neck.

"And cut! Perfect shot!" The director yells through the mic.

Now there is just one more scene to shoot of both of them posing for the red carpet to finish off.

I sigh in relief, "Thank god that went perfect."

Juvee nods. "Do you think they are dating in real life? The acting seemed too real."

I shrug, "Doesn't matter they gave the chemistry I expected."

I get up from the chair and clap my hands, "I am so happy everything is going so perfectly."

A crashing sound is heard from behind us before a large commotion is heard.

I said that too early.

"You are cheating on me?" A voice shrieks from behind me.