13| Fake

If a month ago someone would say I would be holding Sakina by her waist, standing so close behind her and openly admiring her beauty, I'd say you are delusional along with me

But here we are.

Somehow Arzu convinced Sakina to take part in the photoshoot which would be put up on the stores only.

Since Sakina was not comfortable doing an advertisement which would be on the television, we had to drop the idea right off and instead I suggested we schedule the television advertisement for our spring collection instead.

As for the Valentine's Day collection, we would be doing just with a photoshoot for our online sites and stores.

It's a loss, but if Sakina was not comfortable I would gladly take that loss.

After her friend had convinced her, Sakina throwed her hands up. "Fine! Do whatever!"

Then she was dragged in the makeup room for an hour. I was pushed in the makeup room too. A new tux was ordered for me and my hair was set along with some light makeup.

Saifi, our director showed me some basic ideas of photoshoots while Sakina got ready.

For a moment, a thought rose in my mind that this would not be a good idea, but Arzu grabbed my shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "You got this."

I gave her a smile and then followed Saifi to the newly made set which the designing team had made as much as they could save it.

I had thought I would drop by the sets with Arzu to see how the shoot was doing and encourage Sakina for her new job.

But the moment we both stepped inside the set, it was a mess. The makeup room prop made was a mess and both of the actors were prancing on each other like animals.

No, that didn't trigger my rare anger surge. It was the fact that I had seen her clinging to that sorry fucker.

Something close to anger and borderline possessiveness flared in me, I didn't gave two thoughts before marching over towards the scene and pry her away from that bald bat.

Thank god she didn't question what I did, even if she had I could've reminded her that is what I had always done whenever I had seen her with other guys back in college days.

After Arzu's suggestion of both of us being the 'real-fake couple' Sakina was roped in for hair and makeup for nearly an hour.

And when she stepped out of the vanity van, I forgot how to breath.

Somehow the production team managed to get a new dress for her, and it is red.

It's a princess kind of gown she is wearing, the signature rubellite neck piece complimenting the square neckline of the dress. The puffed short sleeves really made her appear like a Disney princess who is ready to sing around her castle with those magical birds and butterflies.