Ch. 1: Bringing Back the Pack

This a mini story. It take place during summer break. Scott and his friends went back to Beacon Hills for break.

======================================================

In the woods Scott's P.O.V

It felt nice being back in Beacon Hills after so long. The guys and I were happy to be back home with our family and friends. We were training in the woods since it's the safest place for us on account of very few people go into the woods. 

I noticed Malia, Derek, Ethan, and Erica sniffing the air. They started growling when a hooded figure stepped out from the trees.

"So this is the famous McCall pack?" The figure asked. Their voice was muffled because their mouth covered by a mask. "Got to say I kinda expected more. Anyway I need to talk to Scott." they muttered.

Erica and Malia went to attack, the figure dodged them as they shoved Erica into Malia. I then remember why they sounded familiar. 

"Guys you don't want mess with her." I called out but like usual they ignore my warnings. Ethan grabbed her from behind and stopped her.

"Ethan, I wouldn't..." I began as the hooded figure jabbed their elbow painfully hard into his stomach causing him to let go. Derek went for the attack only to be pinned to a tree daggers that came dangerously close. Allison shot an arrow from her crossbow but the figure disappears and reappears next to Allison taking her weapon.

"Nice crossbow. You could kill a lot monsters with this." the figure states. Theo, Liam, Aiden, Isaac and I shook our heads knowing only one person that like weapons.

"Was attacking my pack necessary, Selena?" I asked. Selena lowered her hood of her hoodie and pulled down her mask. "Hey they attacked first." she countered. 

"You know her?" Derek dislodging the last of the daggers. "This Selena one of my cousins from Whitechapel." I told them.

"Why are you here?" I heard Theo ask.

"I came to pick you five, aunt Melissa told you would be here. we leaving in a few hours." she told us handing Allison her crossbow back.

"Right summer ending in two days so you have to go back to Whitechapel right?" Jackson asked helping his boyfriend up.

"yeah time to go you guys know what to do. Derek you and Allison are in charge." I told them as the guys, Selena and I left. We arrived back in Whitechapel.

"Let madness continue." Liam mutters as get a ride from a taxi.

First chapter of season two done.